Introduction and Prologue

Hey everyone! Before starting the prologue, I would want you to know about your author because an author-reader connection is important, isn't it?

Hi, I am Manya and I am a big fan of Anidita. I was on a long hiatus and decided to make a comeback, so please support me on this story. I am currently in 10th Grade and have my boards this year, I would try to update the book every week but please be patient as well.

And lastly, this story is on My personal experience, this story is on the traumas I suffered and the love that's healing me now and that's presented in a form of a story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The characters

1. Bondita Das: One of the most popular girls in St. Xaviers High school. She's outspoken, straightforward and an extrovert.

2. Priyanka Selmane: Bondita's Best friend who's her partner in crime. They both are toppers as well as the trouble makers. 

3. Anirudh Roy Choudhary: A popular senior yet introverted. He's good in studies and sports. 

4. Vivaan Singh: Anirudh's best friend and loves Priyanka, he's secretly obsessed with her. He's an high achiever as well.

5. Prisha malhotra: Hates Bondita because she's popular, Spreads rumors about her and tries defaming her.

6. Krish Mehrotra: (will get to know later in the story)

7. Rihaan Biswas: (will be introduced later)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bondita's POV

"You two girls, Out of my class, RIGHT NOW!" screamed Vaani mam right at us

We were trying to control our laughter but failed to do so. We bursted out laughing and The teacher stared at us with an angry look. We tried to stop laughing but looked at each other and started laughing again. The class looked horribly shocked and this made us laugh even more.

Vaani mam, whom we called newton, yelled at us and told us that we were mannerless but we knew that already. She told us that we might be the lowest scorers of our class. She was a new teacher and this meant she knew clearly nothing about us but we didn't care, she will know us eventually. 

We went out of the class and started laughing in the corridor again.

"Priyanka hass matt, Teri wajah se class se bahar nikal diya mam ne" Bondita said laughing

"Koi nahi bhai, rozz ka hai ab toh, par bhai joke toh funny tha mera" Priyanka said with a grin

"Haan maza toh aaya bohot, chal chhor hume konsa farak padne wala hai" Bondita stated and started laughing again

"Haina bhai, agreed" said Priyanka

I felt someone staring at us, I looked behind and It was Anirudh. The nerdy yet a hot senior. Well, that isn't my opinion but most of the girls find him attractive, But I don't, not at all. I don't find any guy attractive now. 

I looked at him and passed him a smile, ofcourse I can't keep a blank face while looking at someone. He smiled back at me and went upstairs.

The class got over and Vaani mam had left the class. We went inside the class again and started discussing about all the non-sensical gossips of the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anirudh's POV

"Yaar ye chemistry wali kitna bore karti hai, I don't like chemistry at all, jiske sath chemistry banani hai uske sath toh ban nahi rahi hai" Said Vivaan cursing the chemistry teacher

"Tu mat padh, mujhe padhne de" I replied in a serious tone

Well, I always seem to be serious and studious. But that's not everything about me. I like someone and I really adore her but unfortunately I think she doesn't like me back. Honestly, I don't care about other girls but her. She's literally far better than those who obsess over me for my looks.

The class get over and I start to go upstairs. And guess what? 

I see her and I fall in love with her yet again. Every time I see her, I fall in love with her a little bit more. She's an angel and the way she smiles, that makes my heart skip a beat. I was so lost in her that I just kept staring at her for an entire minute.

She turns towards me and we had an eye contact, It made me really nervous. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her. 

My heart, She looks so pretty when she smiles. That girl was none other that Bondita. 

Her smile made my day, Maybe I'll try talking to her tomorrow but I say that to myself all the time and yet I don't have the guts to say her a "hello".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Prologue my dear readers.

(this is actually inspired by my life)

Well I am a council member, an high achiever and yet the biggest troublemaker, how cool is that? *laughing*

And same is my bsf -priyanka-

Please be patient as I shall be uploading the first part on Monday if you complete the following targets:

Votes: 25+

comment: 25+ 

follow: 3+

Signing off:

Manya

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------