First meet (Coco meets soviet)

~COCO POV~
It was a cold and lonely night in Moscow. I was walking down town looking for someone to chat with. (Sigh) "I wish I had good friends.." I said. Suddenly, I saw a tall, handsome man standing in the alleyway with a cigarette in his mouth, I walked over to him and said "uhhh.. excuse me, sir!" He looked at me. Suddenly, I felt a shiver running down my spine as he glared at me with a not-so-happy look. "What do you want?" His deep, thick Russian accent made me blush. "Uhh.. could you please tell me where the nearest hotel is?" He pointed out to his left. "Just over there. Opposite of the pub." I thanked him with a cute little nod and left.
(Time skip cuz idk what to write and my head hurts)
Soviet's POV:
He came back to me with a sad look on his face. "I can't afford the price, can I stay with you, please?" Coco asked. "Uhm. sure!" I was blushing so hard. I walked him to my house and sat him on the couch. "Care for some vodka?" I asked. "Oh, yes, please! That'll be great!" He sounded delighted to hear the word "vodka". I guess we'll get along well. "Ok, vodka coming right up!" I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two glasses, some vodka and some ice. I poured the vodka into the glasses the plopped the ice cubes in. I walked back to the lounge and handed one of the glasses to Coco. "Thank you, sir" I had a sip of my vodka. "You're welcome but call me soviet or sovie." He blushed at the cute nickname.
"Ok, soviet. My name's Coco but some call me Coconut. Idk why" I giggled softly. "Funny nickname, I can tell we're gonna get along iust fine:)" I blushed and he did too.