~Last days~

Warning: blood, death, suicide, NSfW

Warning: blood, death, suicide and a tiny bit of sad crap
~soviet's POV~
It has been 5 years since Coco became my boyfriend and It is now December,
1991. I only have a few days to live but I have no idea how to tell Coco, I've just told him "I don't feel very well" and that's it. Suddenly, Coco came into my room and greeted me with the happiest look I've ever seen. "Доброе утро, советский!" Which means 'good morning, soviet!" In my language. He lay on top of me and French kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away.

(3 hour time skip)
Me and Coco were eating the same breakfast we usually had. Vodka and toast. "Coco, I need to tell you something.." I was worried I was gonna make him die of shock. "Yes, babe? What's up" Coco response didn't sound worried at all, he is very joyful after all.
"Well I only have three days to live.. I won't be able to grow old with you or adopt kids and play with them" suddenly Coco's bright smile of joy turned into a frown of disbelief as tears started rolling down his cheeks. "W-wh- what? No!" He was crying and I actually felt bad for once. And boy, had time gone by! It was already 6:00 pm.
"Wanna have some fun one last time?" Coco blushed. "Yeah" I picked up Coco and took him to the bed and pushed him onto it. Five minutes later we were already having a blast. "Ah~! Sovie~! Don't stop~!" He was so cute when he begged me not to stop even though I've C*med in him for the second time already. We both fell asleep together.

(Next day)
Soviet's POV

Today, I felt rather gloomy and refused to eat or do anything apart from snuggle with coco. "Coco, I know it's sad but you'll have someone just like me to snuggle with. "No! I don't want anyone else.." he yelled. He put his hand in my shoulder. "Sweetie, I know it's hard but you'll have a brand new lifestyle to explore and other fun things!" Coco was still upset and was impossible to cheer up. I hugged him tight and went to my office to fill in some sheets of paperwork. *Sovie, you're always working! Why won't you spend time with me!?" Coco whined. "I'm sorry but I have to do this." I gently scooped him up and put him outside of my office. It was.
The next day..
Coco's POV
I walked into soviet's room and tried to wake him up but he wouldn't. "Sovie!!" I yelled. I checked his heartbeat and breathing but there was nothing. I shook him harshly while crying " sovie don't die!! Please! NO!!" later, I heard the door open and hid under the bed.

Russia's POV
I only got a small glimpse of this so called Coco but not properly. "WHO'S THERE AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOME!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard I muffled but very short scream. I reached under the bed and grabbed Coco by his neck with his tears dropping onto my hand. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW" I dragged him to the door and threw him out.

POV
I had no idea who it was but I didn't go back inside. Instead, I ran to where me and soviet met and picked up his brown, leather coat and lay on it while crying myself to sleep. I woke up and walked to a cliff. "( Sigh. I guess this is it. Goodbye, world) I jumped off the edge and fell to my death.