A part of you

Anne knew she had to enjoy the time they had going through the pregnancy. There were crazy cravings and Elijah got a huge laugh out of it.
Elijah knew she needed someone who might understand what it was going to be like. So he put on a pair of old jeans and a T-shirt to make the drive to Russo's. When Elijah walked in Russo's he found she.

" Oh I am so excited to see you!" Said a excited Camille

"The person I needed to see. Are you free to come with me? I mean you will be gone for awhile"

"Let's go."

Camille made sure packed enough and she and Elijah took of toward the ranch. Passing small farm homes, and apple orchards was breath taking for Camille.
" Elijah is a surprise to see. I haven't seen you in months. You look great" said Camille with a genuine smile.

" Give me other someone I'm going to have you meet. The lovely lady and her name is Anne."

" Oh ok." Said Camille. She knew there was more to this trip. There was some fear but after being cured of vampirism. Camille was in debt to Elijah.

"So tell me about Anne." Wondered Camille. She couldn't get past the fact that Elijah was wearing jeans. So this woman must be a big deal..

" Yes she is a big deal." Smiled Elijah

."