chapter 1 (introduction characters)

my family and i lived in a lovely farm house, i'm 21 and moved out to the big city. i miss the quit sometimes, the smell or the memories we have held there. the one memory where me and my brother where out in the fields helding a race, wich one could get the basket filled first with strawberries. I love that one. it  was a sunset evening with a fresh breeze and we were laughing and screaming. the stawberries were big and sweet. i swear they were sweeter than honey. i miss the country side, the city is grey and cold. my mom died about 6 years ago, a lot has happend in those six years. i didn't realise how much can happen when one of your parents are dead. everything seems to realistic and hard. i can't make berry pies anymore like i used to, home does not feel like home anymore. my dad was devestated, he focused on work completely and me and my brother alone to deal with it. eventually my dad met an new woman and they got remaried. i tried my best to accept her, but she tries to take over this mother role and i can't accept that. she is not my mother and she will never be her or even worse replace her. i gag at the tought that this woman would replace my mother. my brother got really bad after her death. he met some bad friends as i call them. i mean they are maffia bad, so you know how bad t could be. he put himself in a maffia gang. i'm complaining but also not, the man makes money damn. i could never make such money with my stupid waitress job. he got me the job so i should be gratefull. when my dad was not there my brother was and i will owe him forever and ever, even when i die i owe him in heaven or hell. my brothers 'mafia gang' comes with a best friend ofcourse. the brothers best friend, you know the drill and the books, but not this one. he is the most selfish self- observed man on this planet, no universe. it is so bad that i can not even discribe my hate towards him. he was always a selfish prick against me and i reacted wich made his ego boost even more. stupid asshole. he makes me sick, i bet he fucks every woman he sees. luckily not me! i could kill him with my bare fucking hands. make the light out of his eyes dissapear. hold up that is a little dark mia slow downnn. you're not the psycho, he is. wait am i talking to myself in 3rd person. well wathever. more about him. his name is nickolas caliara. aka nick. he is tall, has dark brown hair, i admid he has muscels, he has a few tattoos and he has this one small scare slid through his eyebrow. he comes from a rich family so ego is written all over his face. if i could just grap his ego and crush it into sand, i would be the happiest woman alive. nick is about 26 years now. the last time i saw him i was 17 so that is a long time ago. i really do not mind it not seeing him. i don't see the point. my brother has been begging me for the past few months to come and stay with them. they live not even far from me. i wanted to say yes, because wich girl does not want to stay in a stunning mansion. but i can not stand him so i said no. i live in sicily and so does my brother and his prick of a best friend. ennough about the asshole and a little bit more about me. well my name is mia milanessi and im 21 years old. i have long brown wavy hair with light brown eyes. i have small freckles you can only see when you are really close. my figure is not special. great boobs not to big and an normal size ass if you can call it. im not like super tall, but not short either im about 5,4. i am a waitress at an vip club wich my boss is unknown. i have never met him nor do i have heard anything about him. it's like he does not even exist. i'm in a study break, because i do not know what i want to do with my life at this exact moment. now onto my brother. his name is alvero milanessi and he is 26 years old. he has light brown hair and brown eyes. he is about 6,4 and also has those freckles. he does the maffia work together with nick so he is crazy rich. he loves spoiling his sister aka meeeeeeee. i don't mind it. so this is my life. if you can even call it a life. 

HIII THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER. I WANT TO MAKE THIS BOOK WIITH YOU GUYS TOGETHER SO LEAVE A  COMMENT ON HOW YOU WANT THE STORY TO GO!!!!