Chapter - 31

Graduation day

"Hyung look there is the seat" Kai called out in hurry as he spotted few seats perfect for his family to fit in.

"Oh my gosh finally" Yeonjun said as he rushed towards them while kai, soobin, taehyun , Mr and Mrs. Choi along with Mr and Mrs. Kang followed.

It was finally the day of beomgyu's graduation and the boy got separated from his family half an hours ago because he had the last practice for the graduation.

Beomgyu and his friends were the most famous students and band of the university and they had their special performance for this day.

"Oh my god I can't wait " Mrs. Kang said as kai clapped in tiny to show his excitement.

"Believe me gyu has wonderful voice while singing , you will literally be astonished" Yeonjun proudly spitted facts about his younger brother.

Taehyun just smiled listening to his family ranting about his beloved husband. He was really excited and nervous at the same time. He has never heard his husband singing before and now hearing all this makes him really excited.

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm the president of the school council Yang Jungwon and am here to present you the astonishing performances specially prepared for today by your loved ones.

" So moving on to the first performance we have XXX" Jungwon announced as cheers could be heard from the back.

We will have to wait.... Taehyun thought.

"Wow that was good" Soobin said as he looked at the students who were leaving the stage

"I know right" Kai said as he smiled still waiting for his brother in law to show up.

"Now everyone finally we have the stars of our university for whom everyone waited choi beomgyu and lee heeseung" Jungwon announced as the crowd went crazy.

Very loud cheers, seems liked everyone were shouting and cheering for the band.

"Excuse me has lee heeseung already started performing-" A figure came running towards then for thr seat and asksd as he panted.

"Oh no he didn't y- JAKEEEE" yeonjun said as he hugged the younger boy

"Yeonjun hyung" Jake smiled brightly

"How are you late? " Yeonjun questioned as the younger answered still panting a little "oh had to drop layla at Niki's"

"Oh alright sit down fast it's their time" Yeonjun said as jake hurriedly nodded and sat down.

And as soon as yeonjun said their awaited ones came on the stage making the whole crowd crazy again