Chp 1.

People walking around, gasping and laughing. Multiple people picking up different albums. K-pop music playing loud in the store. Room air smelled delightful..because we kept it that way. My eyes were locked on the t.v. Screen. Stray kids. Their music video were playing. S-Class. I hummed the song as I was memorized by the boys video. "Gingy" a faded voice pitched in until it happened again but louder, snapping me back to reality. "Gingy!" I looked at my manager who looked concerned. "Huh what?" I said still looking a bit confused. "Girl people are ready to be checked out!" She shook her head and laughed as I turned my head seeing a full line of people kinda looking angry with me. I sighed and apologized. I ringed everyone up and let the day go by.

As the shift ended and my manager and I were cleaning she decided to speak to break the silence. "So I know you like stray kids" she says as she made no eye contact but kept cleaning "yea..why?" I say in a confused tone. "Well I heard they were having a cute little meet n greet or some sort but I got you a ticket.." I paused and looked at her in silence. Was very wordless and speechless. "You been working hard, soo...I wanted to reward you." She added. Nothing but happiness broke over me. I was entirely grateful. I ran towards her and hugged her. "Oh my gosh! You're the best MoMo" I say while still hugging her. Eventually I do release her and we continue cleaning.

Once we were done cleaning we closed up and went our separated ways after saying goodbye. "Am I really going to meet THEE stray kids.." I whispered to myself while driving. I couldn't stop thinking about it. As soon as I arrived home I go into the house screaming of joy, scaring my parents and siblings. "What happened gingy?" My dad had a panic look. "Me seeing stray kids is what's happening bro!!" I squealed and ran up
To my room. Nothing but confused looks came from my family. As I went into my room, I get a text notification from manager. It was the link to the ticket. A big smile popped onto my face as I rolled around the floor squealing. After an hour of doing that I finally clicked the link to check the ticket. Ticket 24 for Saturday. Uhm excuse me, that's tomorrow! Hello!?. I was so unprepared. My mind went blank. Next thing I knew..I fainted.

"GINGY WAKE UP!" my sister yelled in a panic tone. I could tell she was scared and didn't know what to do. I woke up slightly and confused. "Oh my god gingy..! Are you alright?" My sister asked while holding my head and giving it gentle rubs. "Yes..I just got to excited.." I said. "Ohh you are seeing stray kids? How fun!" She smiled. I sat up and rubbed my head "yea it's super exciting! I really can't wait to meet them all" I giggled then got serious. I need to find something to wear. I searched through my closet trying in different clothes. My sister kept me no and no and no until "YES!" She stood up. "So casual and cute... C'est parfait" she smiled. I nodded. "I like it too.." I looked at myself at the mirror one more time before taking them off and putting them up neatly. My sister hug me. "You are going to have your y/n moment! You are so gorgeous and that outfits looks so idol!" We both laughed.

Time was passing, I had dinner with the family and chatted with them about the meet and greet. They were super supportive and happy for me. I cleaned the dishes after dinner then went back up stairs to have a shower. After I was all done I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. "Tomorrow is a big day..." I took deep breaths, trying not to pass out again. After I finished doing that I smiled and walked into my room climbing into my bed. I set an alarm for 6 am the greet started 12 pm. I wanted to be up and ready since I had to take an early train ride to there. I laid down and stared at the ceiling. Thinking about all the wonderful memories about to happen. I could feel my eyes getting heavy..next thing I know. My eyes shut closed.