Ch. 1 New Faces

After Ragini went Mumbai, Laksh ask swara's hand for marriage. But Swara turns him down. Later she feels Sankar's true love and divorce gets cancelled for them. All thought Ragini faking and came with new strategy. But after 1 week swara received letter from unknown person. When she opened, it's turns to be from Ragini.
The letter was written like below

Hi swara,

After all these, if I had to say sorry first will be you and Maa. I had failed as daughter and lost the right to call your mom as Maa. Say sorry to your mom. All I wanted to say is, this is my punishment to live as orphan for the rest of my life. I will not enter your lives again in this life.

Be happy for the rest of your life.

From
Ragini

After reading this letter, every one had different opinions. But later all accept that Ragini will not come on their life.

After 5 years,
Swara happily married Sanskar again with rituals and had twins. One daughter, sanskriti age 3 years and one boy named Swastik.
Adarsh and parineeta also had parents of baby boy named prashanth.
Laksh taken time to overcome the sarrows and still blames Ragini for all. He had a girlfriend named kavya now and they planning for marriage in a year.
Uttara married Rajit, who is a good person in my story.

DP and RP had one more brother named sunil Prasad who leaves the house and married intercaste girl devi. They had one boy and girl named as Dev and keerthi.

As devi and sunil

As devi and sunil.

As dev

As keerti

As keerti

Keerti marriage got fixed with Nithin Kapoor. Sunil and devi planned to invite DP and RP family. Although dev is angry on Maheswari mansion people, he kept silent for his parents and keerti's happiness. In this wa Sunil and Maheswari family reconciled.

As Nithin

As Nithin.

If you like, please follow and comment.

Ignore spelling mistakes.