Ch. 4 Who Is RIYA

Laksh angrily going towards Riya. But saw Riya hold by ayaan and harsh very friendly way. As Ragini not like this much friendliness towards any men. He got surprised and stopped. All are shocked to see her boldness.

Riya is ignoring them like she don't know any of them. Suddenly sunil asked Godadia and Maheswari family come forward to introduce Riya. Riya said hi to them. Sunil explained like this is my brother's family. And so on.
While all observing her, suddenly one little boy came to Riya and said, "Mom come, Dance with me" . All are shocked to hear this. The boy age looks like 4 years. Riya told she will come in 10min. Please play with arshi until then. When Sunil asked why the boy calling you Mom. I know you just love someone. Riya told him like 'to become a mom it's not necessary to get married.' Sunil friendly face didn't change and he expecting her continue because he know that she is a good girl. But Godadia and Maheswari family face changed to disgust. Riya observing this told like 'sorry, I didn't mean like that. The boy is my sister's son. The little boy's parents died in a terrorist attack which happened in Mumbai 2 years back. From then I become his mother. That is my promise to his mother.' devi said "I know due to this character of yours, my son also liked you. If you don't have some one in your heart, I will ask your hand for my son." Riya just smiled. Laksh looked at her puzzled.

Suddenly harsh dragged Riya to dance stage and all are enjoying dance moments. After that when all are having lunch, Neil came and scold riya unnecessarily. Riya become silenced and didn't say anything in defence. All others not came to defence her. Swara seeing this, want to help her. But stopped by others.

When Riya went to upstairs, she was scolding some one for misbehaving. But he is arguing like he didn't do it. When Laksh and sanskar went there. They see this scene. That person is known by Laksh and Sanskar. The person name is Angad Chopra. He is client for maheswari company. Harsh and Ayaan also came there. While Laksh seems to be in Angad's side told riya that "May be you misunderstand his intentions". Riya told like "Laksh right, may be you don't know. Ladies draw the line for each person. For example these two are my best friends harsh and ayaan. Those are like my family. And this guy who is unknown to me, trying to touch me is absolute wrong guy for me." Angad watching Laksh speaking this side keep arguing like" you were the one keep talking to me and come close to me". Meanwhile Neil and ishaan also coming thier side. Seeing them Riya signal harsh and ayaan keep silent. Ask all to come other side to talk. Thinking previous incident with Neil and Riya, Angad called Neil to come there. Sanskar and Laksh observing Riya's expressionless face.

Note: why Neil scolding Riya unnecessarily, we will see in next chapter.

Please like comment, like and do follow.