Chapter 22: Unknown Destinations

"Thank you both for coming out tonight...Shah Rukh make sure they get to their car safely Love." Gauri insisted as she leaned herself gently against the door frame, with a smile on her lips. Kajol was glad the evening was coming to a close. Her cheeks were still a tinge of bright red from flashbacks of what happened under the dinner table not even an hour ago. The way Shah Rukh had been so dominant with her. The way he touched her so adamantly. The powerful orgasm he gave her not caring that his best friend and wife were sitting across from them at the same table. It was all so soul-stirring for the woman.

Kajol wished she were upset about what had happened, at least if she were upset she wouldn't still be so aroused and lust-filled as she was right now. She hated that they had to part from each other once again. That he couldn't stay the night with her and make love to her just one more time... She wanted more, but there's only so much any woman could get out of a married man. Kajol hated that the only man taking her home tonight was Karan.

"Kajol you have to use your legs to walk Darling." Karan stated matter-of-factly, peering his eyes at her. For the rest of the dinner, he had become suspicious of Shah Rukh and Kajol being up to no good. He knew something was up when at first they barely shared eye contact to eventually sharing little glances and longing expressions in secret codes to one another. He didn't like being left out on how they made amends.

"Right." Kajol laughed awkwardly, letting her legs finally push forward. She and her two best friends began their walk down the long driveway to meet their waiting driver who had previously dropped them off. Kajol felt as Shah Rukh silently placed his hand into hers when he noticed Gauri had gone from the front doors. Karan noticed this and found this to be the appropriate time to confront them both.

"What happened to you back there Kajol?" Karan questioned as he let his eyes run back and forth between the two that completely avoided eye contact with him and each other. Karan felt like he was investigating two criminals with guilty looks plastered all over their faces.

"I got a hot flash. That's all." Kajol mumbled quietly not wanting to really tell Karan the complete and dirty truth. Shah Rukh gripped her hand just a little tighter still keeping his silence. His mind just like Kajol's was replaying the scene. He didn't know what had taken over him, but he didn't care. His desires deserved to be fed.

"A hot flash makes you go OH! and YES!" Karan mocked Kajol's moans all too perfectly. Shah Rukh couldn't help but finally break his silence letting out a laugh that exploded from his throat. Kajol couldn't do anything but gasp in shock at Karan's accurate depiction of her at that moment. She felt even more embarrassed and exposed now. More than she had ever felt in her life before.

"Ok so maybe something else did happen..." Shah Rukh finally spoke letting his voice trail off as if to leave the rest of what he had to say on a cliffhanger. Karan rolled his eyes at his friends not just coming out and being honest with him. There was a small silence until Karan was able to put two and two together.

"YOU WHORES..... You didn't!" Karan shrieked loudly in realization and terror. Not believing what they both were bold enough to do with himself and Gauri in attendance. Kajol bit her bottom lip nervously. Shah Rukh just kept his eyes away from either of them. Karan honestly lost some respect for them both. It was one thing to cheat behind closed doors, but it was another to do it in front of others with no shame.

Kajol's face was now one of extreme guilt. Shah Rukh wished he could feel the same as she did but...He didn't he was tired of hiding how he felt for the woman. Tired of constantly hiding how the woman made him feel. He was just tired of living a lie but didn't know how to break free from it. He didn't want to kill his wife inside either. It was all just so complicated and conflicting.