Chapter 9

Author pov:

The sun had already showed it's presence peeking it's glory to the curtains of the room but the couple in that room layed unfazed with their surroundings as they slept in each other's arm in solace being tired and exhausted.

They were not less than kumbhakarn afterall and the warmth in each other's embrace created a little nore comfortable ambience for them to slumber off.

It was none other than RISHI and PALAK!!

Palak groaned as she slowly opened her eyes welcoming the sun rays to hit her body as well as orbs as she felt the need of drinking some water being thirsty like hell.

But before she was fully awake, she realized herself to be completely engulfed in a muscular body of a man, which was none other than her husband who was sleeping like a log with his mouth slightly parted.

She realized the position they were in, she was completely lying over Rishi with their legs tangled with each other as if they were one body with two soul which make palak blush a little on their close vicinity.

As much as she wanted to gawk at his handsome sleeping face and drool over his drool worthy masculine figure, but she was too much thirsty to do so.
So having no other option and with a half hearted situation she did the only thing that came into her mind at that moment.

She pinched him hard on his arms making him jerk up in agony but that didn't wake him off his sleep schedule but yet it did palak's work of loosening his hold on her body as palak de-tangled herself from him.

She wasn't aware when did her husband came to the room, and slept beside her cuddling on her for his dear life but it was scenario she had facing daily so she was quite used to it.

She moved her body towards the table beside her of side of the bed but to her bad luck there was nothing like even a drop of water close but she did look at the time in the clock which reads 4.37 am
As it was already dawn.

" He didn't even kept a bottle "

She thought looking at him in disbelief.

" Whatever now, you yourself have to take the water because nobody specially not your so dear husband will bring it for you "

She motivated herself for getting up in this early morning.

She left for the kitchen with the bottle to fetch the water but instead found a figure lying on the couch in the Hall.
Considering it to be Nana ji, she didn't bother to disturb him from his peaceful slumber but then she suddenly realized that Nana ji had already left for his house before all of them retired to their rooms so she felt a little suspicious of it but decided to let it go that it might be personal.

She was moving towards the kitchen but her mind wasn't in control of her as the excited part of her mind did want ti have a mere glance at the person lying on the couch which seems quite unfit into that small couch, rather a masculine figure was there resembling that of her husband.

She just thought to have a tiny-winy glimpse of the person lying beyond the blankets before she could succeed in her plan, to her utter ill luck her anklets spoke before her, which caused a tingling sound unknown to the owner's interest making the other person to be quite aware of his surroundings.

Suddenly the huge muscular body showed a little movement revealing it's dark aura face, and this is none other than Anchals husband, Ansh!!

She was in her world until he spoke.

" Anchal you can leave I want to sleep here!! "

She heard him and got a little confused but then hesitantly spoke.