Chapter -2

"SO WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU HAVE TO TAEHYUNG".

Younger just zoomed out what just jimin asked him.he last some random memories with his Taehyung hyungie. how they together, kisses ,Huggies and cuddle all off them come into his mind he just wants to move on there is no more neither. Because who the one he loved most hurts him like a hell. No more thoughts, he just wants to forget everything.

His Taehyung hyungie would moved on, he is loving someone else. that hurting him very much, he just with smile face at everyone but not really happy because he still love him. He is one who gave a care,love everything but everything changed until she enter their life.

"Kookie... Hey kookie where were you last brat" jimin scold him. He come out of the thoughts.

" Ahh... Hyung I just thinking when Will going to reach the company it's already very late hyung" avoiding Jimin question.

" Yeah we will reach in 10 minutes don't worry but you didn't answer my question" he again asked him.

This time younger breathed out and tell
"Hyung there is nothing special relationship to have with Taehyung we are just team members nothing more" he said

" But i thought was #TAEKOOK is true you two have a something special bond" he asking younger.

Jungkook is really mad now. he just forget everything because he don't want hurt anymore.

"HYUNG THATS ALL WERE ONLY FOR FAN SERVICE WE JUST ACTED FOR CAMERAS NOTHING MORE" he said in loud voice.

Yeah...His Taehyung hyungie just used him nothing more that all were only for fan's and cameras nothing else. but he only know what happened behind the doors, he only knows how they were lived in their life together, but all were past. so he think all
l of the moments were only for fan's service....

So all the moments were only for fan's service, isn't that?

Jimin looking at the younger side he thought he just asked a simple question why he mad now.

"Hey kookie cool why were you mad now. I am just asking okay leave it. He said to younger who is hiding his tears.

" No hyung sorry I am not in the mood that's why" he said to jimin in cracking voice.

"Hey brat it's okay, I know your mood changes" he said to younger with smile.

"love you hyung thank you for understanding me" he said with bunny smile.

He stuffled his hair "why are you acting like cute" he asking and teasing smile.

" I am not acting like cute, I was born cute" he said with cute angry pout.

Other side Taehyung eagerly waiting for jikook he got irritated by Jungkook behaviour now days. he didn't even pick up his  phone calls also he totally avoid him.

 he didn't even pick up his  phone calls also he totally avoid him

Finally jikook reached the company. They are running to join the members for lunch.

All the members seeing  how the youngers running to joining the their lunch.

Tae see Jungkook how cutely running behind jimin and settled down on the chair near jimin and taking off his mask. he see flawless younger face fully he directly see younger eyes but younger didn't even see him atleast.

"Sorry sorry hyung we stucked in heavy traffic"Jikook said at same time.All the members laughing at the cute youngers. Tae just staring at the younger one who is blushing at jimin.

And then they having their meals and enjoying chating and staffs also recording the happy moments of members.

Namjoon taking about the album and thanking to the their fans for liking their songs to the camera all the members are listening and eating together.

Jungkook know some one is seeing him he knows who the person but didn't see. the opposite person sitting just eating and looking at the younger listing his hyungs speach.

Now it's Jungkook speaking about the experience how he enjoyed during songs recordings with mouth full of food and still speaking All of them looking at the younger cutely.

Suddenly Jimin "hey Jungkook ahh first eat and then speak" he said and peeking younger cheeks.

Staffs are laughing and capture the cute moments of jikook. They are really cute isn't they some staffs taking loudly.

At the second everyone heard loud sound in tae side he dropped some juice on table.

Jungkook also seeing the Taehyung with worried expression and now they are share a eye contact Jungkook immediately looked away.

" Hey tae are you okay" namjoon asked to tae. " Yeah hyung am fine just slipped" he said with stern voice.

Now all the recordings over members are ready to leave. members are leaving one bye one.

Jungkook waiting for jimin because they are planning night out so he waiting. Jimin have called by manager.

And Now tae speaking on phone with Jennie and living he saw younger standing so it's correct time to speak with younger why he avoiding older now days.

TAE : I call you again honey bye!!

Jennie : yeah eat well babe see you!!

He cut the call and standing in front of younger. Jungkook would hear the last word of tae just said. be strong Jungkook don't be weak in front of him he is who break the your feelings he said himself.

Tae: "Are you not leaving". He asked younger with cold voice.

Kook: "No I am waiting for jimin hyung"he said without eye contact because elder looking at him with anger.

Tae: "Why are you waiting for him" he asked the younger with deep voice.

Kook:"Ahahh.. I came in hyung car, I didn't took company once that why and also we are going out" he said nervously because he know very well elder didn't like when he close to someone else other then him. But now Taehyung just his team member othing else he also avoid and forget his past memories.

So he is no more scared of taehyung, because in the past he always asked the permission to taehyung for going out, even tho his close friends. he is free now no one own him now.

Let's see next chapter....