Chapter -15

Jungkook standing inside the restroom seeing his face on mirror he fighting between his mind and heart.

"You still love him that why you cried" his heart saying " No I won't if somthing happened to others I would did that" his mind saying.

Then he washed his face and come out seeing his Hyungs practicing he joined to them. He didn't meet those eyes who looking at him long sitting on the chair.

Then practice comes to end all of them come to taehyung and asked he is okay or not.

Rm:"Tae are you okay now or its still paining?" he asked to him.

Taehyung:"No hyung I'm fine now but i couldn't join today I will definitely join tomorrow" he said with boxy smile to others.

Jin:"It's okay man you should rest well we will perform on Sunday don't Worry first take care of your health" he said to him

Taehyung:"No hyung how can I didn't perform? many peoples are coming right no no I will it just simple sprain it's go away" he said and stood up his chair.

All of them give a smile to strong man who standing now in front of them. then they all left and Jungkook also going to leave but suddenly he got a call from mingyu he smiles and attend the call.

Jungkook:" Hello mingyu"

Mingyu:" hey kook am I disturbed you" he asked to him

Jungkook:" No No just now I completed practice" he said to him.

Mingyu:" Mmm oh are you in Seoul now " he asked him.

Jungkook:" Yes yes mingyu we are coming to award show on Sunday" he said with smile.

Mingyu:"Oh is that so then let's meet on Sunday!" He said to him.

Jungkook:"So you guys are also coming right" younger Guessed and asked.

Mingyu:"Yes kook then see you bye" he said and cut tha call.

Jungkook:"bye mingyu" he smile and cut the call he turn and saw tiger standing beside him.

Jungkook looked at his eyes and he traveled his eyes to down at elder leg now teahyung standing casually seems like he don't have pain on his legs.

Taehyung:"Who was on the phone your smiling like crazy person" he asked him because Taehyung didn't hear anything but he saw younger smile so couldn't hold and ask him.

Jungkook:" It's none of your business " he said to him put his phone on his packet left.

Taehyung clenched his jaw and seeing leaving figure he mostly pissed off for younger attitude.

Jungkook left to lift and pressed ground floor button he thought like he shouldn't behaved rude to his Taehyungie hyung.

"He just ask who is why so rude" his heart asking him " why he wants to know he is not my boyfriend" his mind scold.

Then he took company car and left to his appartment tomorrow also practice they have because there is only one day to award show.

Taehyung sigh and left to apartment he unlocked the door enter he saw someone already inside he know who is.

He switch on the lights seeing Jennie sleeping on couch he walked to his kitchen and take water in fridge drunk.

Jennie got disturbed by Moise and he wakeup saw Taehyung drinking water he rushed to him and back hugged him.

Jennie:"how is your leg it still hurting" she asked.

Taehyung:" No i am okay when you come here" he asked to her

Jennie:"I came early I'm tried I didn't even concentrate on work I worried for you" she said to him.

Taehyung smiled and said " I told you I am alright see I am walking normally" he said and caressing her head.

Jennie:"Did you eat?" she asked to him Taehyung shook his head and then they eat together and slept.

Next Day...

As usual Taehyung and jennie wakeup had breakfast and left for their work for seperated company.

Taehyung get down the car and went to lift he going to press button but he saw bunny boy running to catch the lift he didn't press the button.

Jungkook enter and meet those eyes who eyeing younger top to bottom he wore a little bit low neck tees his cleavage clearly visible.

Door closed no one talked only silent Jungkook side eyeing Taehyung using his doe eyes he sence elder eyes on his dress he suddenly pulled his tees.

"Should I ask him or not" he thought and looking at Taehyung face and asked.

Jungkook:"How was your leg?" He asked to elder.

Taehyung:" Yeah fine it's not a Big deal for me" he said to him but his eyes still on younger low neck.

Jungkook:"my face is here" he said and pointing to his face.

"Pervert" he cursed walking out of the lift.

"Shit what I'm looking at control Taehyung" he cursed himself and walked out.

Whenever Jungkook wear something revealing Taehyung got hard easily he know he sensual attached to him before but now they are ended up he can't he has girl who loving him deeply he can't leave her.

Then members are arrived and seeing elder with amazed who sitting on the chair holding his leg yesterday today performing very well.

He learnt all the choreography in few hours after an hour he practiced then he tried he didn't have little bit energy.

He seated on chair took water bottle and drinking and seeing younger step moves his boobs shaking lot he can't take his eyes he closed his eyes and breath out.

"BullShit I am dating Jennie" he cursed and opened seeing Jungkook lift his tees up and wiping his forehead sweats.

Taehyung eyes landed on younger Tummy the white one so poor fully wet he breathed out faster his boobs, hips, body everything perfect he gotten hard his inner self laughing at him.

"Loser" he conscious laughing at him....

To be continued....