𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 .

𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 .

✧˖*°࿐

looked over, and saw jaden...

~

kissing somebody? as i was still drunk i can tell figure it was jaden. but that didn't make me mad.. it shouldn't make me mad. - i thought to myself.
as kylee dragged me over to jaden, he stopped kissing the girl and looked at us.

"uhh what? what do y'all want?"

"you have to take saiana home" - kylee said getting kinda loud because of the music.

" why meeee? why cant javon do it?"
" javon's knocked out on somebody's bed" - jayla said laughing lightly

"fine ill take her home" and with that he grabbed my hand, waved the girl goodbye and took me to his car.

~

*timeskip*

as jaden was still driving me home, a Weeknd song started playing and thats what really got me into it.

as i forgot all about jaden in the car, i started touching my chess.

my lips,

my hips,

my legs,

my neck.

just feeling myself to the song, as the car stopped thats when i finally realized he was still there but i didn't care.

~

* jaden's pov *

as i stopped the car, i had just remembered how saiana was "touching herself"
i tapped her and told her i was gonna come over to her side to carry her inside the house.

"come on", i said as i picked her up from the passenger seat.

"but whyyyy-y" , she said still visibly drunk.

but i just ignored her and went to the front door making sure my parents wasn't there and taking her up to my room.

as i sat saiana down, i went over to the small couch that was in my room and laid there until morning.

~

*timeskip*

* saiana's pov *

as i woke up i was hungover from last night, i looked over to see jaden sleeping shirtless on the couch and god he looked.. so good. as i looked down i can see that i wasnt still in my dress , as i saw that got worried thinking me and jaden..

"j-jaden" i said softly hopefully thinking he would wake up.

"hmmm" he said in his raspy sleepy voice.
"who changed my clothes?"

"me" he said opening his eyes, and smirking.
"wh-what.."

"im just playing, Chill. jayla came in and changed them for you while i was downstairs." he said giving me a soft look.

"oh.. what happened?? "

"Nothing much , you just got drunk so ofc they had me take you home.. like im your daddy or sum" he said saying the last part light and low.

"You couldve just said no.. the fuck" i said firing back.
" you ruined my make-out session ya know" he said rolling his eyes.

" Her tounge probs been down 7 other throats and licked dicks, you should be lucky" i said softly laughing at my own joke.

" bruh, you're probably right" jaden said looking at me and laughing.
" i smell pancakes" i said sniffing the air
"javons cooking, so you can get out now" jaden said going back to being rude.

"damn okay.." and with that i left and went downstairs.

"sooo.. whats for breakfa-" "SHIT" i said remembering my parents doesnt know where im probably am right now.

"i have to get home, omg my mom and d-" i got cut off by jayla.

" dw, i told them you'll be staying the night last night" she said helping javon with the bacon. and calming me down.
"sooo did you jaden have fun last night" javon said looking at my neck.

"why are you looking at my neck? whats there and wdym? " i said feeling a confused.
"A BIG ASS HICKEY" javon said smirking. and thats when it hit me..

*FLASHBACK*

~ jadens pov ~

.. as i laid saiana down, she suddenly held my hand.

"stop" she said coming closer to my face.

"saiana, you're dru-"
"i know but i want you.. i want it im giving permission"

"n-no-"

as i got cut off, saiana just kissed me and started caressing my neck slowly moving her hands on my abs.
"sa-saiana st-"

"just shhh.."

and with that i finally gave in, and started kissing her back, as i started leaving hickeys on her neck. but then pulling myself back remembering she was still drunk.."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"HELLOOO?? SAIANNAAA EAT YOUR FOOD WHAT U THINKING ABOUT" jayla said snapping me out my memory.

"o-oh nothing.." i said looking over and seeing jaden eating.
" she was reminiscing" javon said chuckling and eating his bacon.

and with that, i started thinking " why was jaden acting like it didnt happen? " we just met.. and his lips already been on mine.. " what will my parents think.." what is jaden thinking ?"...

and with that i started eating my food.

~

SOOO I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THISS, AND AGAIN IM SORRY FOR MIS SPELLS<33