𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓾𝓽 .

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓾𝓽

~

as i was sitting in class that jaden obviously showed me to, i can feel eyes on me and there it was. some random ass boy with dark brown hair.

as this made me feel uncomfortable, jaden can feel the atmosphere so he asked if i was okay.

"are you ok?" the fluffy haired boy said.

"yeahh.. im find its just that dude over that, hes keep looking over here." i said feeling alot of weird tension.

thats when jaden was about to put his hand on my thigh until jayla texted him out of nowhere to tell him to come to the bathroom with me.

thats weirdd.. i thought feeling suspicious as i just met them.

~

*timeskip*

as me and jaden walked inside the all gender bathroom, there was the whole crew with blunts in their hand.

"umm.. whats going on?" i said

" we always hang out in here, and just smoke.. do you smoke? " - jayla said

"a little bit" i said.
"ohh.. were also going to a party, you wanna come?? me and jayla can pick you up" javon said taking the blunt of jaden who got it from kylee.

"sure, do you need my number to text me?"

"yeah, just give it to me after school" he said taking a huff from the blunt.

"okayy.."

~

*timeskip*

as i finally left school after giving javon my number, i went straight up to my room and started showing and getting ready as i wanted to make a good first impression to a party.

as i got out the shower, and did my hair

this is how the final look came out:

as i finally got done doing what i needed to do, i got a text from javon saying he was outside and i went downstairs and left a note on the fridge saying i was staying over at my new friends house since both my mom, and dad was out at work

as i walked over to "javons" car, i started to realize it was actually jaden when i got in.

"what happened to javon?"- i asked out of curiosity.

" at the last minute, he realized he didnt have enough room for you, kylee, and jayla. so he asked me" he said giving me a slight small.

"your dress" he said.

" what about it?" i asked feeling nervous as he started driving fast.

" its revealing.. its hot on you though" he said giving
me a smirk then paying attention to the road.

"o-ohh.. thanks " i said not knowing what to say to the compilment.

~

*timeskip*

as we got to the party, all eyes were on me and my revealing dress. as me and jaden got outside the car we walked over to the front door where these jock looking ass boys let us in.

as we got inside the house thats when javon ran up
to us and asked if he can take jaden away for a quick second and of course i said yes.

now im all alone in this party i randomly got invited to - i thought to myself walking over to the visibily drink stand.

as i finally got there i ordered one.. then two.. then it turned into 7.

obviously i was drunk as i finally got up to make my way to go dance. as i started dancing thats when kylee came up to me and asked if i was drunk.

" are you drunk? " she said with worried in her voice.
" girlll.. you party wild, and i thought i was gonnna be the first drunk" - jayla said laughing behide kylee.

"no..nooo im not drunkk" - as i said clearly drunk since they can hear it in my voice. "okayokay, were gonna get jaden to take you back home" kylee said as she started tugging to me to go with her and jayla.

"nOooNO!! i cannnn-t im gonna get in troubleee by mu *hiccups* parents." as i said slurring my words.

as i said that i looked over and i saw jaden ...

~

SOOO I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTERRR SORRY FOR ALL MISSPELLING!! <3