Chapter 12

Joshua Pov

"Yo Give Me The Money". Our Connect Said. "Nawl Fuck Boy Give Me The Product". I Yelled Back. Right Now Me And Z Are Making A Drop And From The Jump I Felt Like Something Was Going To Go Down.

Just Than They All Pulled Out Guns And Shots Was Fired. Me And Z Pulled Out Our Guns And Just Started Shooting Everywhere. I Than Felt Bullets Going Through My Body And I Fell To The Ground.
"Nawl Bruh You Ain't Dying On Me Today". Z Said Pulling Me Up By My Arm. "Don't Forget The Money". I Said. "Bruh You Just Got Shot And You Worrying About The Money?". "Hell Yeah You Know I'm About My Money". I Said And He Grabbed The Duffle Bag And Walked Me To The Car.

He Sped Off. "Yo Call Aaliyah And Everybody". I Said. "Ight Bruh Just Hold Tight We All Most At The Hospital". He Said And I Began Closing My Eyes. "Yo Get Up, Bruh". Was The Last Thing I Heard Before Everything Went Black.

Aaliyah Pov

"Hello". "Yo Aaliyah Its Z.....". "Oh Wussup". "Prince Was Shot". He Said And I Jumped Up So Fast. "IS HE OKAY.....TELL ME HE OKAY.......JUST PLEASE TELL ME HE OKAY". I Yelled Through The Phone Making King Get Up.

"I Honestly Don't Know". "Okay So Its A Chance He Could Be Alive?". "Yeah". "Okay We On Our Way". I Said Getting Out Of Bed. "Whats Wronge?". King Asked Me Sitting Up And By Know My Face Was Full Of Tears. "Joshua Was Shot". "What?". He Asked. "Z Just Called Me And Said Joshua Was Shot But He Don't Know If He Made It Or Not ". I Said

I Put On Some Sweat Pants And A Big T-shirt. I Woke Up Ameerah And We All Went Out To The Car. Pulling Off I Could Tell Kayden Was Out Of It.

We Than Pulled Up To The Hospital And I Cried The Whole Way Here. I Grabbed Ameerah Out The Back And Literally Ran Inside The Hospital To The Front Desk. "Um I'm Here For Joshua Davis". I Said To The Lady. "He's Still In Surgery But You Can Wait In The Waiting Room". She Said. "Okay Thank". And With That I Made My Way To The Waiting Room.

Getting There The Whole Squad Was Here. I Didn't Speak To Nobody I Just Made My Way To An Empty Seat In The Corner. Sitting Down I Sat Ameerah In The Seat Next To Me And I Brought My Knee's To My Chest And Rocked. King Was Just Pacing The Floor Real Fast. Z Started Walking In My Direction.

"You Okay?". He Asked Me. "No..No I'm Not....He Can't Die, He Just Can't But I Have Faith He's Going To Make It". "I Do Too". He Said Grabbing Ameerah Walking Away. I Soon Fell Asleep.

"Babe......Wake Up". King Said Shaking Me. I Opened My Eyes Sitting Up. "He Alive And He Up". "For Real". "Yeah". I Hopped Up So Fast. "What Room Number He In". "876 But They Said We Gotta Come Back Later". "Fuck That, When I Was In The Hospital He Ain't Leave My Side, So I Think Its Only Right To Be A Good Bestfriend And Do The Same".

"Yeah You Right Go Ahead". He Said Giving Me A Kiss, I Than Reached For Ameerah. "Nawl I Got Her Just Go And Tell Him I'm Gone Be Back Later". "Okay". I Than Headed To The Elevator. Stopping At Joshua's Floor I Stepped Off The Elevator And Went To Find His Room. After Finding His Room I Went Straight Inside.

Stepping Inside, Joshua Was Talking To The Doctor. "Ms. Johnson He Can't Have Visitors". The Same Doctor I Had Said. "With All Due Respect Sir, I'm Not Leaving His Side, Just Like He Did Me When I Was In The Hospital". I Said. "That's Unerstandable". He Said Walking Out. "How You Feeling". I Asked Pulling A Seat Up To The Side Of The Bed.

"I'm Good, I'm Just In Pain A Little Bit". "I'm So Glad You Okay And Yo Brother Said He Gone Be Here Later". "Ight...... You Look A Hot Mess, Looking Like A Damn Bum". "Shut Up Small Dick Even When You Shot And In The Hospital Yo Ass Is Still A Shit Talker". "Yup Thats What I Do But Nawl For Real Though It Look Like You Just Gave Up On Life". "Bitch, Its Called Being Woke Up From Yo Sleep With Bad Ass News Mixed With Crying Yourself To Sleep, With Yo Small Dick Ass". "My Dick Ain't Small, Yo Ol Bald Headed Ass". "What Ever Get Some Sleep And Go Over". I Said Flipping My Hair.

He Than Moved Over. I Laid Down Next To Him. "Don't Be Snoring In My Ear Or I'm A Kick You Bald Headed Ass On The Floor". Joshua Said. "Fuck Boy I'm Not Bald Headed". "Yeah You Is". "Watch When Your Healed I'm A Beat Yo Ass". "Yeah Yeah". He Said And I Soon Fell Into A Deep Sleep.

Kayden Pov

"Kay Kay Wake Up". A Soft Angelic Voice Said While Their Little Hands Was Touching My Face. I Than Remembered That I Was Watching Ameerah. Sitting Up, Ameerah Was Doing A Puppy Dog Face.

"What You Want Mama?". "Can I Pwease Have Bweakfast". " Yes You Can Come On Lets Get Ready". I Took Her To The Bathroom And Bathed Her. Afterwards I Went Into Her Room And Found Her Something To Wear.

"Don't Leave The Room I'm Going To Take A Shower Okay?". "Otay". I Than Went Inside My Room And Started Stripping. I Turned On The Water. I Got In And Washed Myself Until I Felt Like I Was Clean. Stepping Out I Wrapped A Towel Around My Waiste. I Walked In My Closet And Grabbed A Pair Of Jordan Basketball Shorts, My Jordan Shirt To Match, And My Jordan's. I Put That On The Bed And Put On My Versace Boxers

After Getting Dressed I Went Into Ameerah's Room And Got Her And Made My Way Downstairs. I Grabbed My Keys And We Both Went Outside. I Pulled Off And Headed To McDonald's. Pulling Into The Parking Lot I Got Out And Grabbed Ameerah And We Both Went Inside.

"Hi Welcome To McDonald's May I Take Yo Order?". "Um Yeah Let Me Get Four Pancake Platters, Two Cokes And Two Orange Juices". "Awe Is That Your Daughter". "Yeah". "She Is So Cute". "Thank You". "Will This Complete Your Order". "Yeah". "Your Total Is $12.75". I Gave Her A Twenty Dollor Bill. "You Can Keep The Change". I Said As I Grabbed The Food And Drinks. I Walked Back To The Car And Put Ameerah In The Back.

I Than Made My Way To The Hospital. Pulling Up I Got Out And Grabbed Ameerah And The Food And Went Up To Joshua's Room. Stepping Inside, Aaliyah And Joshua Was Both Up Talking Shit. "Small Dick Keep Talking Shit". Aaliyah Said.

"Mommy". Ameerah Said Running To Aaliyah. I Walked Where Aaliyah Was. "Hey Babe". She Said Kissing Me. "Wussup I Brought Breakfast". I Said I Gave Everybody They Food. "Thanks Big Bruh". "No Problem Little Bruh". And We All Ate In Silence. After A Few Hours Everybody Was Out Like A Light.

***********************************

Please Vote Comment And Share