Chapter 3

King Pov (Kayden).

Being King Of These Streets You Get Alot Of Respect And You Get Alot Of Good Dome. "Aye Yall Get Me My 9 And My Shot Gun". I Said To My Workers And We Headed To The Basement.

"Well Well Well What We Have Here". I Said Stepping Up To The Boy We Got In The Basement. "Who Sent You?". I Asked Him And He Aint Say Nothing. "You Know What Fuck Him Up But Don't Kill Him". I Said Grabbing My 9 And My Shot Gun And I Walked Up The Stairs And Out The Trap.

"Hello". I Said. "Hey Daddy You Coming Over". Candice Said One Of The Hoes That I Get A Quick Nut From. "Yeah I'm On My Way". I Than Hung Up My Phone And Hopped In My All Red Fararri And Headed To Her House. Pulling Up I Got Out And Headed Inside. "Yo Candice". "I'm In Here Daddy".She Said. Going Inside Her Room She Was Laying On The Bed Naked. I Than Got On Top Going To Work.

After I Was Done I Walked Outside And Hopped Back In My Car And Pulled Off Heading Towards My Mama House. Pulling Up I Hopped Out And Walked In Smelling Something Sweet. "Hey Mama". I Said Bending Down Kissing Her Cheek. "Hey Baby Where Your Brother". She Asked Me Taking The Cookies Out The Oven And Putting The Cake Inside. "Ion Know, I Didn't See Him In Bout Two Days". I Said Grabbing Two Cookies And Sitting At The Island.

"Lord Please Let My Baby Be Okay". She Said With A Sad Look On Her Face. "Ma Stop Worrying I'm Pretty Sure He Okay". "Yeah You Right But When You Gone Give Me Some Grand-Babies?". She Asked With A Smile On Her Face. "Whenever I Find The Right Girl". I Said. "Well Yall Need To Hurry And Cross Paths". She Said.

"Alright Mama I'll See You Later I Just Came To Check On You". I Said Getting Up. "Alright Baby". She Said And I Kissed Her Cheek Than Walked Outside. Hopping Inside My Car I Checked My Phone And It Was 3:45pm So I Went To The Main Trap.

Pulling Up I Got And And Locked My Door Than Walked Inside. I Than Went Upstairs To My Office. I Guess I'm Going To Chill Intil Later.

Aaliyah Pov

Right Now IMe And Ameerah Is Leaving School To Get On The Bus. I Decided I'm Not Going To Take Her To The Park So We Are Going Home. When We Got To The Bus Stop With In Twenty Minutes The Bus Was Here.

-(Skips Bus Ride

Walking Up To My Front Door I Heard Loud Music. Stepping Inside,Where My Mama And A Man Was Sitting On The Couch. She Was Calling Me But I Ignored Her And Walked Upstairs To My Room And Laid Ameerah Down Because She Was Know Sleep. "Aaliyah Come Here". My Mama Yelled.

I Made My Way Downstairs And Saw My Mama And The Man Standing Up. "Yeah". I Said Standing On The Last Step. "This Here Is Kevin". "O......Okay". I Said. "Is You Getting Slick Bitch". She Said Rushing Me Grabbing My Hair Pulling Me Down On My Knees And The Man Started Unbuckling His Pants. Before He Could Do Anything I Hit Him In His Balls And Got Up Than I Two Pieced Him And He Was Knocked Out.

My Mama Than Came To Me And Hit Me. I Know You Not Suppose To Hit Your Mama But I Just Gotta Get Her. I Cocked My Hand Back And Slapped Her And I Made My Way Upstairs To My Room. I Started Packing Me And Ameerah Stuff Cause I Refuse To Leave Her Here. After All Our Stuff Was Packed I Got Ameerah And Headed Downstairs Seeing My Mama Smoking Crack.

While I Made My Way To The Door The Man Started To Get Up. After Stepping Out I Stood On The Porch Thinking Of My Next Move. The Front Opened And The Man Came Out With My Mama Behind Him. She Than Came From Around Him.

"You Not Taking My Baby". She Slurred And Next Thing I Know She Pushed Me Making Everything Fall That Was In My Hands Including Ameerah. I Than Went Crazy Cause Ameerah Started Crying. I Got On Top Of HerAnd Started Beating Her Ass. Hell She Wasn't Really Like A Mama To Me Anyway. I Than Felt Somebody Pull Me Up By My Sides And I Knew It Was The Man. He Picked Me All The Way Up And Than Threw Me Like I Was A Damn Ball.