(ch:1) Meeting

When muichiro woke up, he knew his routine was just the same thing over and over again. He got up, pet his cat to greet him with a little good morning and go on about his day. He just got dressed in some lazy baggy clothes and grabbed his coat before going outside. It was cold and there was a little snow from the day before. He walked to the park that was about 6 minutes away from his house.

Once he got to the park, he sat down on a bench looking up at the clouds...that's when a boy with a Mohawk and a scar on his face, along with a taller guy with white hair and spiky hair with multiple scars on his body went to the field  infront of muichiro not to close. They had a tall dog that was black and brown as he had a ball in his mouth... muichiro was thinking of moving but got distracted easily. After 10 minutes of muichiro just admiring nature, a soccer ball flew right next to his face, he flinched as it startled him...the guy with the Mohawk started running twords muichiro slightly concerned not knowing if he hit him...

"Oh my God, i-im so sorry ma'am! Did I hurt you-" genyas sentence was cut off by muichiro.

"Uhm...I'm a boy." Muichiro said looking over at the ball, then picking it up. Genya was shock to hear that muichiro was actually a boy..

"Wh- I-i mean... sorry for mistaking your gender..." Genya said slightly embarrassed.

"It's fine...I'm use to it." Muichiro said handing him the soccer ball.

Genya just slightly bowed and ran back to his brother sanemi. Muichiro just stood there for a second trying to process what happened.

As genya ran back, he could stop but thinking about muichiro...he was kinda cute. Genya looked back to see if he was still there, but he was already walking away. Genya was thinking of asking him for his name, but he didn't wanna take it to far since they just met and are still strangers to each other... maybe they would see each other again soon...

:To be continued: