#004: ellohay adlay

*TRIGGER WARNING- REFERENCES TO SEXUAL ASSAULT*

EXHAUSTED, STELLA WEARILY WALKED OUT OF THE CLASSROOM, HER BACKPACK SLUNG LAZILY OVER HER LEFT SHOULDER, ITS STRAP HANGING LOOSELY.

Amerie, whom was overtaken by shame, sprinted ahead of Stella.
Malakai, the newest addition to Hartley High, walked just infront Stella while calling out urgently. "But seriously, what is this map about? What did you do?" His voice echoed through the hallways, he had hope that his voice had reached Ameries ears.

Spencer White's voice reverberated behind Stella, a blend of arrogance and curiosity. "What could they possibly teach us about sex that we don't already know?" Stella responded with an eye roll to herself, dismissing the cocky comment as Spencer sauntered past her. Following in from behind Spencer were Darren and Quinni. Stella joined next to Quinni and the three friends walked together.

Stella and Darren waited outside of the female toilets for Quinni, she had gone in one of the stalls to take photos of her 'Lazy Kebab' Stella could here Quinni's chatting voice, either she was talking to herself or talking to someone else. Quinni's voice got louder and the footsteps got louder as well. Quinni was chasing Amerie out of the toilet yelling, "Just tell me if I have a normal kebab or not! Amerie!"
By the time Quinni reached Darren and Stella Amerie was already long gone.

Quinni sighs in defeat and the trio begins walking together.
"Ugh I love it when toxic bitches enter their flop era." Darren expresses, Stella fist bumping them in agreement.
"Hey no, you can't say that, that's really mean." Quinni quickly responds
"Shes literally the one who put your flaps on the map." Stella shoots back

"Yeah, i know. But it was Spider who told everyone. So he's the asshole, not her."
"Okay, we love you, but that girl has literally never acknowledged our existence" Darren says, stopping both Quinni and Stella.

"So? Haven't youse ever felt like a complete reject?" Quinni defends softly
"Come on, we've got maths." She continues, walking away from the two.
Stella and Darren glance at each other before following behind Quinni.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*
SAME DAY
NIGHT

The moment Stella reached her street she held her breath, dreading the lecture to come. Tom had already messaged her multiple smartass warnings as she was on her way home. Of course since Tom never shows up to school, he didn't make the map, so he's not in trouble, Stella knows she's gonna get hit with the 'Why aren't you more like your brother?"

Dropping her bike on the front lawn, she walks up the concrete steps before turning the rusting door handle. Stella's mum appears from the kitchen.
"Start talking right now missy or you'll be sleeping outside with the dogs." Her hands on her hips.

"It's just rumours. I promise you that the girl who made that map was just coming up with stuff for her own personal enjoyment. I would never go against you Ma, i'm waiting." Some of that wasn't even a lie. The only person she had actually slept with on that map was Nathan but that was a long time ago. Sure there was some people outside of Hartley that she had slept with but no one really needs to know about that.

The look on her Mothers face frightened Stella, she holds up her hands, swearing on her Mums life.
"You better hope you're not lying or you'll be wishing you was dead. You're ass is still grounded though" Stella quickly nods before heading to her bedroom.

Stella let's out a sigh of relief, unpacking from the school day. She hears a cough, she looking up from her school bag seeing her smirking brother leaning against her door frame.
"What?" She raises her eyebrows, showing the lines on her tired face.
"Must suck." He says with a smile. "Being grounded and all."

"Piss off, or i'll tell Mum about you wagging."
"You know I'm her new favourite right? She won't believe you."

Stella grumbles, slamming the door in Toms face, hearing him laugh from the other side of the door pisses her right off.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

SATURDAY

Stella drops her bike down in one of the bushes outside of Harry's Cafe where Darren is working. Darren secured the job the other day by pretending they went to Bruno's instead of Hartley which clearly worked. Stella walks through the parking lot, her natural curls tucked behind her ears. As she approaches the window she hears loud whistles, she turns her head seeing Chook who nods his head at her, her face goes numb and red with embarrassment. She turns back around and walks up to the window where Cash is.

"Yo Star."
"Hey Cash." She responds as he walks past her.

Darren waits for his manager to walk away before sliding Stella a free box of chips. Stella mouths a 'Thank you'

"Hey, what was that with Chook?" Darren asks, clearly confused with the interaction.
"Oh I dunno, he's just being an idiot. I gotta go, talk to you later." Stella responds, obviously not telling them something, she cuts the conversation short and leaves. Darren raises their eyebrows as they watch Stella jog away.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

FLASHBACK TO A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO

Bright, rainbow lights spin around the room as Stella stumbles through the loud party filled with teenagers. She was invited by Cash so she knew practically no one there at all, so she decided to spark up and get wasted instead.

She trips over a lead from a speaker, quickly being caught by strong arms, her nose filled with the smell of Lynx Africa. She looks up, her eyes meeting the ones of Chook, an eshay friends with Cash.
"Ellohay Adlay" Stella falls, her arms on his triceps.
Stella is practically is la la land, mesmerised by him and his stupid hair, the alcohol taking over her and making her forget how big of an asshole he truely is. Chook is quick to offer her a drink which she drunkenly accepts.

The rest of the night was a complete blur.

Stella wakes up, her body cold from the lack of clothes, she's laying on a mattress with a thin sheet just covering her. Stella looks up and sees the graffiti covered walls, knowing exactly where she was, she gets full shivers down her body.

-