Chapter 4

Meanwhile with wonu

Where the hell is he ? Why didn't you go with him ?
Wonwo yelled throwing the glass away the bodyguard bowed and apologised

" he would not let us come with him "

In no time somin appeared from her room
"Stop being a nuisance seungkwan called and told they all are at their parents "

"Why didn't he tell me " wonu said returning to his room

"Kwan why do you do the things I don't like always cutting me off always being stubborn always being rude...
I know you are having an affair from the start the secret meeting with man secret money you give him secret messages he sents you "

Wonwoo called Kwan without any delay

" come home right now where ever you are "

"What makes you so confident I'll come their right now for a narcissist man like you "

" correction husband I'm not any other man but husband of yours "

" yes Whatever -" seungkwan said

" I'll wait for 1 hour if you don't come I'm gonna carry you out of lee mansion infront of every single person there "

Seungkwan gulped and closed his eyes knowing well wonwo has bad anger issues

"Fine I'm coming let's finish this today " Kwan said angrily and hung up

Wonwoo just looked in the mirror and thought " cheater and a fucking whore that's what seungkwan is "

__________________

Kwan entered the room and threw his coat on couch with his hand bag

Wonwoo was still awake sitting on the bed
He got up and held seungkwan

"Be honest where were u "

"At my parents "

"Really ? what's the proof that you weren't whoring around again "

Seungkwan slapped wonu across the face making him laugh

" can't digest the fact you got caught " wonu said smirking

" can't digest the fact that the man I loved from years has never treated me right the man I trusted and thought would change one day never did and what ??whoring around !! I've never even liked a man who wasn't you how can you even-"

Wonu threw some photos at Seungkwan's face

Kwan just flinches and picks the pictures up

" well done jeon Wonwoo never in my entire life I thought you'd spy on me but again what I can expect from you after our marriage we only were a couple for 5 months until you started being cold "

"Stop manipulating the truth stop emotional blackmailing  that won't work on me the love you bullshit too "

" fine the last time me explaining myself to you regret all your life after this because after this I'm no longer staying with you I'm done giving you all my love I'm done being the only one putting my efforts into this relationship-"

"Divorce ? Yes I'd like it too because I'm done being a husband of whore "

Seungkwan's heart stopped at his words never in his life was he so hurt and broken

But the thing is the reality will never change no matter how toxic Wonwo is he loves him

"Jeon Wonwoo I never cheated on you hell I only loved you the reason I married you because I told my parents how I liked you because you were so nice to me when we first met but you let your insecurities get you and the man well the man is someone I hired to find if i was being stalked I had a brother who was kidnapped by someone and my mother is not okay even after years so yes I never cheated on you never in my entire married life and I want to know if my stalker is related to my lost older brother  "