Gaz x fem!reader - stressed

[smut because we love it]

Gaz had a particularly stressful mission. He had come home to you playing on your phone, and Gaz needed a stress relief... thankfully you were right there.

"Y/n, babe" the British's man's voice rang out in the house.

Your ears perked up hearing your boyfriend's voice. Smiling to yourself as got up and ran right to him, tightly hugging Gaz.

Gaz hugged back. But soon making you look at him, roughly kissing you. "Fuck, you don't know how much I missed this..."

As Gaz passionately kissed you, he slipped his tongue into you mouth, pulling a needy whine from you.

The pair of you made out for a while, until he couldn't wait anymore, he just needed you. He grabbed your waist and pulled you against him. As he did this, you could feel the tent forming in his pants. Dragging a small whimper from the back of your throat.

Gaz chuckled. "Already so worked up, hm~?" He teased. Pinning you to the wall. Before speaking again.

"Y/n, I want- no need you to use me. Fucking use me" Gaz pleaded, his voice was clear he needed you and needed you now. He was just as desperate as you now.

"Kyle- I-" you blushed at his boldness, he's never so forward like that. But that was just showing how desperate he really was.

You decided to give in to his pleas, his desires.

You grabbed his hand and practically dragged him into the bed room, roughly pushing him onto the bed, before straddling his thighs.

Gaz groaned, his own hands on your thighs, gently caressing them, as you undid his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them.

You lifted yourself up, pushing his pants down to hug his thighs.

Once his jeans were far enough down revealing his boxers. His bulge much more noticeable now.

You looked up at him through your lash's, smiling innocently at him, before palming him through his boxers. His eyes closed as pleasure surged through his body.

"Mm~" He hummed out a soft moan. You just smirked in response, before, pulling his boxers down, his dick sprung out and he sighed of relief, no more barriers.

You licked your lips, lowering your head and, gently sucking his tip.

Gaz let out a loud moan, grabbing the back of your head, his fingers tangling in your soft hair, and pushing you head all the way down.

You gagged and pulled your head up and off his dick, pulling a needy moan from him. "Ah ah ah, baby, I'm in charge~"

Gaz whined again. You just smiled, climbing off the bed, and took your pants as well as panties off. Gaz stared at you mesmerised by his girlfriend.

As you climbed back on the bed your legs either side of his own as you spoke, your tone firm. "No touching." Gaz looked at you, and blinked a few times. "So you mean torture?" He asked chuckling, but was immediately cut off with a choked moan as you with out warning, sunk down onto his dick.

As Gaz bottomed out, you gently bounced, slowly riding him, as his moans, and your pants filled the room, accompanied by the soft sound of skin against skin.

You began to speed up, dragging a whoreish moan from his throat.

His hands snaked up to your hips, and you slapped them away. "Be a good boy, Kyle." Your tone firm once again, as he whimpered.

You sped up again, and Gaz' breath quickened, his moans becoming more high pitched, and a lot more louder, signalling he was close.

Soon you felt his dick twitch, and you stopped your movements immediately, edging him.

"L-love?" Gaz whimpered out. "That's your punishment for touching me, don't worry, you'll get to cum... eventually..." you giggled.

You got off his dick, and sat at the end of the bed. "Watch." You said sternly, capturing his full attention. You opened your legs and smiled at him, as you pushed your middle and ring fingers inside of you. You moaned as your gently started thrusting your fingers in and out of you. And Gaz was forced to watch.

Gaz hardened more at the sight. "Can I?" He whimpered. His cock begging for touch. You nodded, giving him permission.
"Slowly though." You said sternly as you continued fingering yourself.

Gaz's hand wrapped around his dick, and obeyed, slowly stroking himself, his fingers working skill-fully  on himself.

Your own fingers quickened, your mouth turning into a perfect 'o' shape, as you're moaned loudly, soon pulling out your fingers, denying yourself. "Stop." You ordered Gaz to stop jerking himself off, denying him as well.

"You think you can be a good boy now~?" You asked, while Gaz eagerly nodded. "I think you've earned it" you smiled, climbing into his lap once again, sinking down onto his dick once again, both of you let out loud moans, as pleasure surged through both of your bodies.

You began bouncing again, Gaz's hands going straight to your hips, guiding you, helping you bounce.

As you let out loud moans and whimpers, Gaz's noises followed right after.

The slick sounds and the sounds leaving both of your mouths were ones you'd hear in a porno, the whoreish moans, and the general the sounds of sex was like a symphony to your ears.

As you felt Gaz twitch inside of you, you sped up, now letting him chase that released he needed so badly.

And with a loud moan, Gaz came without warning. The feeling of his seed filling you, it triggered yours as well.

Both of you panting as you both rode out your highs, Gaz sat up and kissed you. "That was exactly what I needed, baby, thank you..." he said breathlessly.
_____________________________________________
A/n
It's a little shit, but hey it could be worst!