Valeria x Fem!Reader - yes boss pt 2

Valeria picked you up and bent you over her desk. "Since you were so good at eating me out, I'll give you a little reward, mi novia~" She purred into you ear, as her hands slid into your pants, snaking down to your wet heat, dragging a small quiet moan from you.

"such a beautiful sound..." Valeria smiled, as her middle and ring fingers slipped between you wet folds. "f-fuck..." you whimper,  grinding down on her fingers. "

"mhm, just like that..." Valeria hums in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. 

She starts to move her fingers slowly. in... out... in... out... "Valeria...!" you moan out. Valeria chuckles slightly. "you want others to hear how good mommy's treating you?" Valeria teased. you only nod, though you both knew that you didn't want people to hear.

Her skilled fingers moved faster. In, out, in, out. "Val~!" you shout, as your thighs shake. You can feel the knot tightening in your lower stomach signaling you were close. "Valeria-!  please! faster!" You beg.

"Y/n, you know I love when you cum on my fingers, your such a slut for them, aren't you" She degrades, and you only whimper in response. Valeria chuckles. "such beautiful sounds... and there all for me..." You can practically hear the smirk in her voice, even though your facing away from her. 

Her fingers do speed up just for you. You're a moaning mess, her name falling from your lips as if it were made just for that. 

Soon you clench around Valeria's fingers tightly, her name rolling off your tongue once more as you came on her fingers. "Valeria~..." 

She smiled as she pulled her cum covered fingers out of your pussy and placed them into her mouth, tasting you. "Wow... Taste as amazing as usual, you never fail to disappoint me, hermosa" Valeria praised.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/n an early Christmas gift for those who celebrate, and for those who don't, Happy Holidays!!