Prologue

Michelle Dee and Anntonia Parsild met during the Miss Universe pageant, and they were competitors, but little did they know that they would fall in love with each other. As the two women spent time together, they found that they had a lot in common, including their passion for beauty pageant and their love for their respective countries.

As they rehearsed for the grand pageant, they discovered that they were drawn to each other's charm and talent. They spent many hours together, discussing their hopes and dreams, and gradually, they realized that they were falling in love. However, their love was a secret, one that they kept hidden from the world. They knew that the paparazzi and the media would have a field day with their story, and they didn't want their relationship to be a distraction from their personal achievements.

As the grand pageant approached, the tension between them became palpable. They both knew that one of them would have to sacrifice their dream for the other, but neither of them was willing to give up.

Finally, on the night of the pageant, the tension was palpable as the two lovers watched each other from across the stage. The winner would be crowned, but each of them knew that their love for each other was greater than any crown.

As the moments counted down, they held each other's gaze, and in that moment, they knew that no matter what happened, their love would endure. When the results were announced, and the Miss Universe crown went to Sheynnis Palacios, even though both of them didn't won they are still proud of each other.

And as they embraced each other, they knew that their love story was only just beginning or not...