Chapter 2

Michelle's POV

The lunch break was now over and me and the other candidates go back to our place to start the rehearsal and I can't stop staring at Anntonia she so freaking beautiful.

I didn't even notice that I'm staring at Anntonia for about 2 minutes when suddenly one of the candidates tell me to stop staring at Anntonia.

"Stop staring at Anntonia she might melt" Camila whispered at me and start teasing me.

"Fine now shut up before she hears you" I said and focus on the rehearsal but I can't stop looking at her and suddenly she caught me staring at her ohhh shit i got caught by her again i thought to myself.

"You know it's bad to stare at someone for so long right" Anntonia said to me

"Right sorry" i said and look away and Anntonia just laughed at me and we both focus on the rehearsal.

(Fast-forward after the rehearsal)

Anntonia's POV

The Rehearsal was over for today and Michelle was always looking at me and i don't know why she was always looking at me.

After we all leave the rehearsal room to go to the dining room of the hotel to eat dinner and i saw Michelle walking alone so i decided to go after her.

"Hey Michelle wait up" I yelled at her and run towards her and Michelle stop walking and she looked at me confused.

"Why?" she asked me

"Nothing i just saw you walking alone" i said to her while smiling

"I'm going back to my room why?" she said to me as she continue walking

"Why are going back to your room we have to gather on the dining room" i said while following her

"I know but I'm not feeling well so I'm going back to my room" Michelle said as she enter the elevator leaving me alone

As the elevator close i just roll my eyes and go back to the dining room of the hotel.

_____________________

Another short update sorry kung maikli nanaman may sakit kasi ako today at yesterday bye tomorrow ulit magpapahinga lang muna ako