Chapter fourteen

(Sephiroth POV)

As I wake up thinking to myself on what the hell, am I doing waking up so damn early to go to a high school when I’ll be turning 26 years old this year. It all started about a month ago when I got a phone call from one of my father misters that is the mother to my younger brother Micah. The phone call came at well I guess you can say at a bad time, but in a way, it wasn’t like I was enjoying it anyway. I was in the middle of fucking one of the whores at the club named Amber. I just couldn’t really get into it listening to all her annoying moaning as I fuck her from behind. I even tried to tighten my hand on her throat, but it did no good because I still could hear her. That’s when my phone started ringing, and I couldn’t be any happier to kick this slut off my bed. As I push her out of my bed, I can already tell she was pissed off at me because just like all the other girls at the club thinking that I’m going to make them my old lady and they better get that out of their heads and soon.

“What are you doing Phoenix? Why did you stop just because some idiot is calling you? Don’t I mean more to you than that phone call?”

“Where the hell did you get that fucken idea that your even important to me. You’re a whore like all the other girls here, so get it out of your head that any of you girls here will ever become my old lady. So, if I were you, I fucken leave or I’ll kick your ass out of here.”

She picks up her clothes as she storms out of the room angry as she stumps her feet like a spoiled child. I grabbed my phone to see it was Brianna.

“What’s going on Brianna that you be calling me so late at night?”

“Sephiroth, I’m calling you about your brother Micah.”

“What about my little brother?”

“Your father found her, but then he sent your brother to go get her and bring her back to him.”

“How did he find her? After her mother killed herself, finding her daughter seemed impossible. It’s like that guy that is taking care of her was staying out of all the packs and even staying away from pack territory. So, how did my father find her and when?”

“He had a few spies in each pack across the United States packs to keep an eye open up for her. A week ago, he gets a phone call from someone in the Blood rose pack letting him know that her family were brought into the pack for her father to be the new Beta. He also found out that she’ll be attending Lochinvar Academy in Maryland.”

“Yeah, I know where that is, and I also know a pack that’s nearby that will help me get into the school so I will be able to find her and Micah. I need to save him from not just my father, but also from himself.”

“So, you’ll help Micah?”

“Of course, I’ll do anything to protect my little brother. Did he already leave?”

“Yes, he left this morning to head out to Maryland. Please Prince Sephiroth, protect my son from himself.”

“I already said I would. Now I need to call the Dragon claw pack to see if they can get me into that school. Oh yeah, don’t call me Prince. I’m no longer the prince nor do I ever want to be. Now I’m known as Phoenix, the president of Wolf’s fang MC.”