one

" I love looking at you.

   Your skin seems so smooth, perfect. Your eyes are lovely, i could look at them whole eternity. At first glance they seem lucky, joy, but i see something else in them, something, that no one has noticed before. I see  loneliness in them, all of yours problems. I don't know, how your friends didn't  notice this. Or maybe they know about your worries? If yes, why they didn't react?  Maybe they aren't be your real friends?  I think, they don't your real friends. But not me should state this. You definitely know who they are for you.  Fake? Probably yes.

On one hand, i wanted to be you. You seem perfect. But are you really like that? NO. I know this. I've been watching you for a long time. It makes me laugh that everyone thinks you're perfect. School star. You can have everything. Your  parents, the whole school, the whole world will give you everything you want. But whether give you someone, who will be your support? Rather no. Although i may be that person. I will always help u, whenever you will want. But i can't. I'm just a simple nerd. You will never pay attention to me. I'm not enough. I'm nobody compares to you and others. I don't deserve to you. But i've come to terms with it. I'm grateful for that, i can at lest  look at you.''