sixteen

"Lee Minho. Fucking ideal. I've never seen someone better than you. You're perfect in every respect. 

Personality - though I never talk with you and I never participated in conversation with you and your 'friends', I know that you're nice, helpful, honest, patient and I could mention still a long time, but you have one characteristic thing for me. You're so fucking tolerant. Someone is 'bigger' - you don't pay attention for that, and others are laughing at these people. Someone has scars - You compliment they or just ignore they. You don't ask about it. Others are laugh about it, and they want to know everything, but if they didn't get answer, they invent and spread rumours. Someone is other sexual orientation - you don't talk to them silly jokes, instead of this you talk with them like with everyone else. For you, division doesn't exist. You think, everyone is the same. You don't have division for poor and rich people. This is reason, why I love you.

Appearance - every time I see you I feel like I met angel or even God. Your hairs are always perfect. Your eyes always shining happily and energy. Your clear, smooth skin. I never seen any imperfection on your skin. Your lips look so soft, I'd like taste them for few seconds. Your hands look so smooth and delicate in touch. Every milometer of your body is gorgeous and I regret, that I can't see you sleepy in the morning and ready to sleep in the evening. Just in every unveiling.

I regret so much, that I can't play basketball with you as a couple, or although hug you after won or even lost match. I hate myself so much cause I can't dare to tell you everything I feel.

For your every perfect point, I have to punish myself.

First cut

Second cut

 Third cut

Fourth cut

Fifth cut

Sixth cut

Seventh cut

Eighth cut

Ninth cut

Tenth cut

Eleventh cut

Twelfth cut

I don't like even numbers. I'll do seventeen.

Thirteenth cut

Fourteenth cut

Fifteenth cut

Sixteenth cut

And last

Eighteenth cut

I feel a bit better

But that's still not it

Today, 06.23 I'm writing that letter and probably at once after end of school year I'll throw it to your school locker. Tomorrow, 06.24 I will feel totally clean and free. All of that will end at 00:00, cause 24th I met Felix. I can't wait. I love you. I'm really regret, that I can't say it straight to your face and kiss you at the end.''