c3

Sara's POV

Next morning I entered the paddock. This feeling was amazing! Many people recognised me and asked me for a photo. We recorded few scenes in the paddock and of course on the track.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sarafredheim

95 571 likes sarafredheim: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

95 571 likes
sarafredheim: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

user1: Omg are they recording new movie?
user2: Wow! Fantastic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a big day for me. I drove the car really really fast. It's amazing feeling. Next scenes will be recorded tomorrow so it's end for today. I went back to the hotel.

Next morning we entered the paddock again. This time I decided to watch f1 qualifying. It was really nice. Max Verstappen took pole position. He was definitely the fastest. Next it was my turn on the track. We asked Max if he has a moment to drive a little bit more. Just to record some scenes. Max agreed and we were racing. I thank him for the time. 'You're kinda good' he chuckled. 'Oh thanks! It's really nice to hear that from you' Max smiled and winked at me.

I woke up and got ready for work. This time when I entered the paddock I decided to watch f2 race. The race was really exciting and car with number 7 drove excellent. He wasn't on the podium but wow he gained so much positions. I thought it would be nice to congratulate him. So after the race I went through the paddock and looked for formula 2 car with number 7. 'Are you looking for something?' tall man asked me. Actually I'm looking for a f2 driver with number 7' 'It's me' he smiled. 'Oh! What a surprise! I just wanted to say that the race was brilliant! Your drive, performance was superb! I really enjoyed it' 'That's so nice of you' he said. We talked for a moment. I had to go to record some scenes again. I said goodbye and left. It was really late when we ended recording but it was finally done. I went back to my hotel and got ready for tomorrow's flight to Oslo.