c16

Sara's POV

New season just started. I promised Fred to come to Bahrain and support him. It's his first ever race in Formula 1. I'm so proud of him! It's also my first appearance as a f1 wag.

I arrived to Bahrain on Thursday evening. I can't miss his first practice! He struggled a little on slow corners. His race engineer told him how to do it correctly. FP1 Fred ended P13 and FP2 P11.

On Saturday I watched FP3 and qualifying. I kept my fingers crossed for all the session. He did perfect! First qualifying and he reached Q3! Finally he qualified P8.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sarafredheim

Liked by frederikvestiofficial and 58 028 others sarafredheim: OOTD Bahrain edition 🇧🇭

sarafredheim: OOTD Bahrain edition 🇧🇭

Load 828 comments

user1: She's so beautiful!
user2: The prettiest wag!
user3: I love your style 🤍
user4: My new favourite WAG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the paddock with Fred who was definitely nervous. To be honest I was also nervous. I watched Fred warming up and then getting into the car. I kissed his helmet. 'Good luck babe' I said. Fred drove to the grid. I sat in the garage. Drivers did formation lap and then the race started. Fred kept his position. He even overtook 2 cars. Race was really peaceful. Nobody crashed. When Fred crossed the finish line I started crying. He scored his first points in f1. And it was his debut! As soon as he got back to the garage I kissed him. 'You're amazing! P6 on your debut!!' I said.

After few interviews we got back to the hotel. We enjoyed our time together.