WAIST - WLW

HER 1 It was so cold in her house I couldn't believe it. Here I was in a cropped black vest (despite my best efforts to find a hoodie) and fluffy pyjamas, freezing my tits off. I had a makeshift hand-warmer that consisted of holding a mug full of hot chocolate. I was searching the countertop for a biscuit when I felt cold hands go around my waist.

HER 2 She was freezing, shuddering as my ringed fingers circled her waist, I gently rubbed them up and down the sides of her waist before resting them above her hips. She sighed and twisted in my hold, giving me a look as goosebumps arose on her waist. I laughed at her as my hands fell from her waist, grabbing the bottom of my hoodie I pulled it over my head and offered it to her. She went to grab it but I held her wrist and took the mug from her hands first. She rolled her eyes as she lifted her hands above her head so I could place it over her. It swallowed her up and I chuckled as she waddled over to me and put her head on my chest, arms circling my shoulders. I picked her up under the thighs and climbed up the stairs to my room, opening the door with my shoulder and clicking it shut with my foot.

HER 1 I was laid gently on the bed as she kissed my forehead and wandered round finding pyjamas to wear. She stripped her shirt and was left in a pair of athletic shorts and a sports bra, her muscles flexed as she took off and put on different clothes, stripping off her bra under her shirt (yes I did still blush) She ended up in a large shirt and loose shorts surrounding her thick muscular thighs. She climbed on the bed and crawled halfway up me to rest her head on my stomach, I giggled and flopped my thighs down as she turned over and rested the back of her head in-between my thighs. Her arm went up and she began to lightly caress my outer thigh as I tried to find a film we could watch together.

HER 2 My eyelids dropped as she continued caressing my scalp and hair, my hand had dropped from her leg a while ago and was now limp next to me as I embraced the sensation of her fingers running through my scalp. Her hand raised a bit as I turned around in-between her legs so that my cheek rested on her stomach, I felt the caress of her hand on my hair again almost immediately and snuggled even closer as my arms wrapped around her middle and squished into her waist.

HER 1 Her soft breath brushed against my stomach as she got comfortable on me (she had lifted my hoodie up for skin to skin), I stared down at her, awe in my eyes. Her shaggy brown hair was short but soft against my stomach, she nuzzled into my hip and tightened her arms around my waist. I reached up to turn the big light on for some ambience from my various candles and the faint light of the tv. I was so warm now.