Prologue

Placing his feet on to the wooden floor Drake stood up and stretched in his naked glory. The night sky glistening into the living room reflecting off surfaces making the dark room shine by moonlight. It had blessed every spot, every place they had made love.

Frowning he bent over to grab his sweats to wear them. He turned to see her naked self tangled within the sheets curled up in a fetal position. Onika. Allowing a soft sigh to escape his lips.

He was in love with her and hoped she was too.

Grabbing his iPhone 6 off the bed side table he walked further away from the mattress on the floor and in to the living room, scrolling through notifications from the outside world.

Missed calls from his mom, a few text messages from his friends and social media notifications from Twitter and Instagram.

Looking back to see Nicki had still not moved from the position she was in on the bed, he decided it was about time to talk to his mom. She was ill after all and deciding to 'run away' with Nicki, at least from his point of view was not the best thing to do.

Nicki had more freedom to go where she wanted and had feigned the excuse to her mom that she was staying at her friend Beyonce's house. Where as Drake had straight out told his mom that he was sick and tired of people wanting to come in between him and Nicki's relationship because of the color of his skin.

So packing a bag and leaving a note on her bedside table for when she woke up, he explained that he was running away to be with her.

The phone rang continuously until the eighth ring. Her fragile voice sounded relieved as she spoke softly. All the worry, exhaustion and fear had evaporated as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Oh my God son. Please come back home. This is not worth it." She pleaded. "Do you think when the right black man comes along she'll choose you over him?"

"Mama we love each other." He argued, hurt that Sandi had little faith in Nicki. She didn't see what he saw. They only saw this as a crush as if the feelings they had for each other was nothing but something that they would get over with in time.

He heard her sigh before picking up the conversation again. "Please son come back. We won't stop you from seeing her anymore, promise just come back. If her parents or the police gets wind of this, it doesn't matter what she says they'll pin this as kidnapping and arrest you."

"I.." He spoke but stopped once he felt tiny arms wrapped around his neck, and her small hands caressing his bare chest and plump lips pushed against his jawline.

"Come back to bed baby." Nicki purred softly as she left a trail of kisses up and down his jawline. His breathing hitched and deepened. Her sexual affections arousing him in the darkest of ways.

"Promise?" He asked still keeping up his conversation with his mom. His mouth feeling dry all of a sudden as Nicki's hands slipped under his sweat pants and pulled out his manhood that stood erect, tall and twitching at her touch.

"Yes baby." Sandi pleaded relaxing as she felt she had finally won her son over.

"Ok." He answered breathlessly as Nicki's long tip of her nails trailed up and down his tip. "But not right now." He quickly added as she redrew her hands, his eyes solely focused on his manhood and her touch.

Nicki made her way around the couch and kneeled in front of him. Her face stripped from emotion making it hard for him to read her thoughts. Sticking her tongue out she drew her lips close to his waistline and left sloppy kisses all over.

"Aubrey y-" his mom managed to say before he hanged up and threw his phone further away from him on the couch.

She was naked. Her nipples erect and her brownish sun kissed skin filled with goosebumps, highlighted by the moonlight outside. Her eyes darkened by lust and desire.