chapter 2- shattered

|Blitzo|

He sat alone in his room, the faint sent of alcohol lingering in the air and his tear stained shirt only brought him more pain. He couldn't stand what he had done. He ruined it, the one thing that gave his life purpose, he ruined it. Just like he ruined everything else.

He held the empty alcohol bottle in his hand tightly with tears streaming down his face. He felt useless, like he was nothing. He looked down at the bottle in his hand and felt a sense of rage and sadness, but it was nothing new to him. He's been in the situation before.

His anger kept on rising and the self hatred twords himself only grew more. He threw the bottle at the wall, shattering it into pieces. He couldn't help but cry harder, his tear stained eyes burning, his fist blooded, he was a mess. And he knew it.

He was nothing without stolas, but he didn't want to admit it. The Erie silence wasn't helping either, he buried his head into his pillow and sobbed. It was all he could do. He felt shattered like the bottle on the ground. He felt small and weak.

He picked up his phone, tears dropping onto the screen, he scrolled through some old photos of him and stolas, but he couldn't bear it. He tossed his phone to the other side of the room and continued to cry until he fell asleep.

-----------
|Stolas|

He sat on the floor in his room crying, his world had fallen apart, his happiness had fallen apart, everything had crumbled into dust. He heard his daughter outside the room trying to talk to him, trying to get him to come out, but she received no response.

Stolas had cried to the point to were it was starting to get hard to breathe, he felt like he was worthless, like he was nothing. His thoughts felt more like torments, he tried to get them to go away but they wouldn't, they kept getting louder and louder, the past started to haunt him more and more.

He curled up into a corner and covered his ears, he felt a pain in his stomach, it happened when he cried but it didn't bother him anymore, he's felt it to much, he was used to it by now. Tear stained tissues flooded the floor and puddle of tears could be seen.

Stolas looked up on his desk taking notice of his pills sitting by the mirror. He had just stopped taking them in hopes of getting better but now all he wanted was to take one and to get rid of this pain.

He slowly got up and walked to the sink looking down at the pills. He knew the consequences of what he was about to do but it felt like his only option. He twisted the lid open and poured a handful into his hand and swallowed them, waiting for them to kick in he looked at himself in the mirror.

He looked like a hot mess, his cheeks were stained with tears, his hair was all messed up, and he felt terrible in general. He felt like everyone was against him. And soon he started to feel sleepy, a sense of relief fell over him as the pills started to set in.

-----

558 words, I'm surprised. I'm tired as heck but at least I got it done.