chapter 1- arguments.

|stolas and blitzo|

"what the f*ck is wrong with you!? I have done nothing to you and you just seem to snap out of nowhere for no reason all the time!"

Stolas screamed at blitzo, his breath had a faint smell of alcohol and he appeared to be drunk, it seemed to happen on the regular now.

"Stolas, you are f*cking drunk! And you are acting like a a*shole, what do you think is wrong!"

Blitzo screamed straight back, he also smelt like alcohol but it was more smelable. A empty vodka bottle was held in his hand tightly.

"Oh please, you act like your any better! You f*cking hypocrite! Your more drunk than me!"

Stolas screamed back in anger, and then blitzo lost his patience.

|Smack!|

Stolas suddenly felt a stinging sensation on his cheek, blitzo had slapped him and it only took him a few seconds to realize. He looked down and blitzo who was seething with rage, it was radiating off of him.

"B-blitz... You hit me..."

Stolas had tears in his eyes, but the anger soon returned as he picked up a bottle and hit blitzo with it, they seemed to have lost their minds.

Blitz felt a warm liquid drip down his head, it was his own blood from a cut the bottle had made from when stolas hit him with it. Blitzo's rage met its maximum and blitzo yelled at stolas to leave.

Stolas rolled his eyes as he teleported away, but not before flipping blitzo off in his drunken state.

|Loona|

Loona sat behind the door, she overheard the whole thing. Who would've known, all it took was a few drinks and a person could change completely. She started to feel scared for the future, blitzo had hit a royal, that was unforgivable.

|Blitzo|

Blitzo then stormed out of his office, eventually ending up in his room. He sat in silence for quite some time rethinking the whole situation. His mind was racing as he started to sober up, and that's when the realization of his actions had finally hit him and he broke out in tears.

|Stolas|

He had teleported into his room and he blamed and looked the door. He sat down on the side of his bed and took out another bottle of beer and started to drink away until the bottle was empty. His clothes smelt like alcohol and he looked like a mess.

As he soon started to also sober up the realization finally set in, his hangover was irrelevant to him now, the only thing he cared about was what he had just done. He just ruined everything, and it was his fault. And soon tears started to stain his face.

------

Not to bad, I finally did it.