extended

❝ all wrongs do me righti dig my nails in dynamite ❞

i dig my nails in dynamite ❞

emerson sinclair isn't an alien, but she's always thought that she was from another world. a killer personality, a wicked smile, and unnaturally purple eyes, she's always been meant for great, beautiful things. of course she is — she comes from old money, from a line of aristocrats who rose up to get the sinclair family to where they are now. her mother was a politician, with a political empire to show for her career. and her aunt was an actress, but she stopped in order to continue that political empire, even if she isn't exactly a politician.

why does her aunt have to take over the company? well, emerson's not an alien, but she is a monster. her mother's been corrupting her ever since she was a child, if not a toddler or a baby. adeline sinclair was secretly a corrupt politician, but she hid it beneath blackmail, her vast amount of money she'd accumulated by many means ( not all of them good ), and a fake smile even more sinister than emerson's. in fact, emerson had been corrupted so much she'd turned to something that her mother had ( probably ) thought about on multiple occasions: murder. in a fit of rage, emerson sinclair murdered her mother and somehow got away with it by waving around her money and sheer dumb luck. definitely sheer dumb luck.

so her aunt took over the company — her career was waning anyway, and soon enough emerson would turn eighteen and take over for her. but then emerson's past actions would come back to bite her — literally, as she turned into a monster and learned things about herself she never wanted to know.

❝ i might go off in the night
and i'll fend the bite ❞

madison beer

madison beer . . . emerson sinclair !
❛ i'm the moon because the darkness is better. also, fuck the sun. ❜

dylan o'brien . . . percy jackson !
❛ percy's the sun because he's glaringly loud and annoying . . . ❜

kathryn newton . . . annabeth chase !
❛ . . . and annabeth's the universe because she's my everything. ❜

♡♡♡

rudy pankow . . . jason grace
devery jacobs . . . piper mclean
iñaki godoy . . . leo valdez
riele downs . . . hazel levesque
gong jun . . . frank zhang
tashi rodriguez . . . reyna ramirez-arellano
finn wolfhard . . . nico di angelo

eli brown . . . theodore sinclair
poppy drayton . . . presley sinclair
megan fox . . . adeline sinclair

❝ what am i supposed to do
but sink my teeth in you? ❞

taste of you — rezz & dove cameron.
consume — chase atlantic & goon des garcons.
at your worst — madison beer.
teeth — 5 seconds of summer.
homesick — madison beer.
vampire — olivia rodrigo.
the greatest — bilie eilish.
angels & demons — jxdn.
greedy — tate mcrae.
moonlight — dhruv.

❝ i starve without you on my lips
i die without the taste of it ❞

wow who knew emmy would be the one to get my first official rewrite LMAOO though tbf that's because the original taste of you was taken down so </3 but i am excited to rewrite emmy because although honestly i would've probably put her near the bottom of my rewrite list i could've definitely done her, percy, and annabeth better sooooo here this is!! i'm really excited for this. but yeah fingers crossed this doesn't get taken down again </3

also !! i understand if you guys don't like the revamp i gave this book but please don't complain about it 24/7 :) i'll always love the old taste of you but this time i feel like i have a handle on emmy, annabeth, and percy's relationship and they actually have some development and it's not a complete fastburn and emmy actually has like ,,, a backstory so please don't hate the differences i've made, if you don't like them respectfully deal with it and blame whoever reported the old book, ty :)

inspirations !! this is based off of the song taste of you by rezz and dove cameron. i don't own the pjo / hoo peoples and series. i own emmy and the sinclair family. the cover was made by @moonlightmoonyy on dev and the blend was made by @themoonymarauder. emmy's vampirism is inspired from cassandra clare's shadowhunters chronicles.

triggers . excessive swearing because i'm me. mentions your average pjo/hoo violence [ death, blood, sword fighting, etc ]. heavy mentions of blood. biting people. murder ( i don't know how murder and crime works bare w me ). brief mentions of drinking. self-harm.

❝ what am i supposed to be
when you sink your teeth in me? ❞

❝ what am i supposed to bewhen you sink your teeth in me? ❞