Chapter 3

Pippa's POV
We make out and Ravi stands up. Ravi grabs my waist and lowers his hands beneath my butt. He picks me up while continuing to kiss me. Ravi follows his hand on the wall to find my bedroom. He opens the door and closes it with his foot. Ravi tosses me on the bed. He reaches in his pocket and grabs out a condom. I take it from his hand and throw it at the wall. He smirks. "We don't need that" I say with a grin. He takes off his shirt and we make out as I sit on the edge of the bed. He reaches under my shirt and unbuckles my bra. His fingertips become his eyes. I take of my shirt slowly to tease him. I bite my lower lip and slip off my bra.

Ravi stares at my tits for a second. "Eyes up here" I say seductively. He unbuttons his jeans and I lay down under the duvet. I pull down my shorts and reach my fingers under my panties. I finger myself eagerly. Ravi lays next to to me and pulls the duvet over him as well. He forcefully pulls down my panties. I'm now fully naked and vulnerable. He pushes his fingers against my clit. I let out a whimper of pain and enjoyment. He slides past it and finds my G spot. He slides his fingers in and out of me and builds up speed until he is vigorously pulsing his two fingers in and out of my vagina. I moan and pant. He closes his eyes and kisses my neck. He roughly sucks on my neck as if its his last meal. Ravi pulls away, leaving a hickey. I moan softly. "Gosh..." I say, out of breath.

"Mmm.." he groans. I could feel it dripping out of me. It was warm and wet. He reached his fingers down and picked some of it up with his two fingers. He wiped a little bit of it on my chin. He then began thrusting his two fingers in and out of me slowly, with it still on his fingers. His come made the perfect lube.