Chapter 4

Ravi's POV
I finished inside her. I tease her with it and use it as my own personal lube. I thrust my fingers in and out of her with my come still on my fingers. I lift up her legs up and begin thrusting. I was hard. It felt interesting: but good at the same time. I had never been hard before. I know it sounds weird, but the sex I had before was never good enough to get me hard. This is the first time we had had sex together. Neither of us were virgins, though; we both had previous relationships that we lost our virginities in. We were both open and honest about that in the beginning of our relationship.

I pull my fingers out of her. I was exhausted. She was too. That was my first time meeting my high. It felt great, and I was glad it was with her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever met. She was also the best in bed.

We kissed each other passionately before falling asleep. We teased each other from time to time while kissing. She was the first to fall asleep: she always is. I rest my arm on my pillow and watch her sleep. I twirled her hair. "Goodnight, Beautiful." I whisper in her ear before softly kissing her forehead. I close my eyes and go to sleep. I had work the next morning.