2. Unexpected Turn Of Events

Listening to: *Mahabharat Title Track*
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Author's POV.

Karn : STOP THIS ADHARMA!!

Shakuni : What's the matter Angaraj Karn?

Duryodhan : Yes Mitr, what's wrong?

Karn : The deed that you are currently involving yourself in is a sin and that's what is wrong!

Dushashan : How so Angaraj!? The entire game was played in front of everyone present here.

Karn : Since the very start a woman is considered as a form of Goddess in our society. The goddess before who we bend and lower our heads in respect are also woman. Asking a Woman for blessing will bring one prosperity but asking the same woman kind to sit on your lap is Adharma

Shakuni : But Angaraj her own Husband gave us this 'Goddess' through the process of Gambling.

Karn : People weren't supposed to be put in a game of gambling in the first place. The moment you asked Mahodey Yudhishthir to wager on his brother you made a huge mistake.

Duryodhan : But Mitr, a woman is the property of a man who he carries till his death and then expect the woman to perform Sati so they can travel to the gate of Yamraj together.

Draupadi : I am not someone's property! No woman is! When a husband dies only the wife becomes the widow, not his brothers, father, sister, mother, cousins or friend! Then how exactly a man has rights on a woman just like how he does to his brother. So I would like to question did Aryaputra Yudhishthir lose himself first or me!?

Duryodhan : A DASI HAS NO RIGHT TO SPEAK BEFORE THE COURT!!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH !!

Karn : But I do! Answer her question Mahoday Yudhishthir! Did you lose yourself first or Devi Draupadi?

Yudhishthir : Myself.

Karn : Then how did you wager on Devi Draupadi?

Yudhishthir : She is my wife. And following the order of our Swami which is now Rajkumaar Duryodhan is considered Dharma

Karn : Oh yeah? Then does your Dharma state that you should throw your wife away in front of predators!? The daughter, the sister who the two men trusted you with is now wagered and lost in your stupid gambling and 'Dharma'.

Draupadi : Empathy! Most of the people present in this court lack empathy.

Yudhishthir : What do you mean Draupadi?

Draupadi : if something bad happens with a person ,a woman always shows empathy and concern but most men lack empathy. If a woman is dragged in the court you all should feel naturally empathetic but Angaraj Karn has to relate me with your wives, daughter, sister and mother to somehow gain empathy and open your eyes. You all don't see me as a person!

A shivers ran up everyone's spine as they heared the deep, angred and destructive voice of Devi Draupadi. Fear rose in Duryodhan's and Shakuni's spines.

Duryodhan : Dushashan! Undress this Dasi! We need to show her where she belongs!

Dushashan steped forward to grab Draupadi's Anchal but was blocked by Angaraj coming in between them creating distance between Draupadi and Dushashan.

Karn : You can't do that! She is not a Dasi! I at this very moment crown Devi Draupadi as the Rajkumaari of Angadesh, my sister!

Another shock was thrown in the way of the people present in the Sabha even on Draupadi. She looked at man who helped her with tears in her eyes.