3. What Is True Happiness?

Listening to: *Night Changes*
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

~

••~~••~~••~

Author's POV.

A beautiful lady in her late 30s walked towards the young girl who was sleeping soundly in her bed.

The lady has gorgeous black hair, Brown eyes, red lips and a chubby figure which made her look adorable and approachable.

The girl under the covers had upper back length straight brown hair, Upturned copper coloured eyes, natural nude pink lip shade and diamond shaped body.

Mom : Shavyani! Have you seen the time? Itne der tak soyegi yeh ladki toh sasuraal main kya karegi!?

(If this girl will sleep for such a long time then how will she adjust in her in-laws)

Shavyani : Mumma.... Go away..... My head hurts.....

Mom : Aur chalaao der raat tak phone! Mera bus chale toh abhi yeh phone tod du! Chal uth, School na jaane ke bahane hai bass!

(Yeah go on your phone during late night! If I was in control then I would have broken that phone! Now get up, you're only making excuses to not go to school)

Shavyani : 2 more minutes...

Mom : Sasuraal main kaise nibhayengi!? Apne Pati ka dhyan kaise rakhegi!?

(What will you do in your in-laws! How will you take care of your husband?)

Shavyani : My husband won't be a child, he would take care of himself and dare he have a problem with me sleeping late. Sleep is life!

Mom looked at the small table clock next to Shavyani's bed and then outside the window before speaking out again.

Mom : Jaldi uth 8:45 ho gaya, school ke liye deri ho jayegi!!!!

(Quick! Wake up it's already 8:45 or you'll get late for school)

Shavyani shot up from her bed and while thinking that she was already about 15 minutes late to catch the bus.

Hurriedly put her slippers on and ran to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

After a couple of minutes she walked out to iron her uniform but then her eyes fell on the small table clock only to see that it was only 6:53.

She looked at her Mom with an childish annoyed look while she only received a giggle in return.

Shavyani : Mummaaaa......