Anger

NEXT DAY

"Anubhav 5 baj chuke hain..aadhe ghante mein nikalna hain,uthjaiye please."Haseena said while drying her wet hairs.

Anubhav groaned but sat straight with his eyes still closed.He somehow opened his eyes and his gaze fell on his wife who was sitting infront of the dressing table wearing a red chiffon saree.Her face had that naturally flushed look and she was blow drying her hairs.Her hands adorned with red bangles and fading mahendi stains.He forgot to blink for a moment.She took her nuptial chain and put on followed by sindoor on her head.Haseena looked at him through the mirror and raised her brows..

"Kuch kahena hain?"She asked.

"Umm...nahi,bas ready hone Jaa rahe hain."He said embarrassedly and ran to the bathroom.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

TEMPLE

"Daadi aap bilkul aaram se sidhiyan chadhiye haan koi jaldi nahi hain."Haseena said holding daadi's one hand,helping her climbing the stairs of the temple while rest of the family except Anubhav and Kashish had moved ahead.

"Anu beta zara Mera dusra haath pakad toh."Daadi said and Anubhav immediately held her right hand for support.

Daadi then brought her two hands closer and placed Haseena's hand in Anubhav's shocking both of them.

"Abhi aise hi ek dusre ka haath pakde raho aur saath mein bhagwan ka aashirvad lena.Mera dhyan Kashi rakh legi..hai na Kashi?"She said smiling.

"Bilkul daadi...bhaiyya, bhabhi aaplog Jao."She said with a smile.

Anuseena looked at their interwined hands and then at each other.

"Ek dusre ki shakal kya dekh rahe ho...tumhare dadaji iss umare mein kitne rumani the,ek mauka nahi chhodte the mujhse chipkane ka(blushing) aur dekho tum dono jaise saanp sung gaya ho."She said annoyed.

"Aap dhyan se aana daadi."Anubhav said and Anuseena started climbing the stairs faster,still holding hands.

Inside the temple a Priest gave Haseena some blessed flowers and held a small plate of Sindoor infront of Anubhav.

"Issmein se thoda sa sindoor apni patni k mathe par laga dijiye...isse aaplogo ki shaadi shuda jeevan mein humein sukh aur shaanti rahegi aur aapka bandhan atoot hoga."One of the Pandits said.

Anubhav nodded and applied a pinch of Sindoor on her forehead and then they got out of the temple through the backdoor and went to the temple garden.

Haseena and Anubhav were casually looking around the beautiful garden properly maintained by the temple committee.Haseena noticed a married couple clicking selfies and the girl giggle as the boy whispered something in her ear.

"Kisiko aise ghurna acchi baat nahi Haseenaji."Anubhav's voice broke her trance.

"Hum ghur nahi rahe the bas woh dono saath mein acche lagrahe hain issliye..dekhiye na kitne khush lagrahe hain dono."She said with a small smile.

"Aap kahe toh hum dono bhi saath ek photo click kar sakte hain."Anubhav said.

"Humein zyada tasveerein khinchwana pasand nahi."She lied with a small smile.