Bliss

NEXT DAY

Yaara Teri Kahaani Mein
Ho Zikar Mera
Kahin Teri Khamoshi Mein
Ho Fikar Mera

Rukh Tera Jidhar Ka Ho
Ho Udhar Mera
Teri Baahon Talak Hi Hai
Yeh Safar Mera

Anuseena woke up at the same time and felt their heads paining a little but the pain in their hearts was gone.Haseena smiled,after long one month,she smiled just for her Anubhav.

"Good morning"She wished him sweetly just as she used to do before.
"Good morning."He said kissing her forehead and they got lost in each other's eyes and slowly their faces came closer and their lips met.It was slow,soft and a kiss full of love.

"Happy Anniversary Mr.Husband"She wished him with a beautiful yet playful smile.

"Happy Anniversary Mrs.Wife."He wished back and hugged her resting his chin on her head.

At the same time there was a knock on the door and Tanvi's voice was heard.

"Aandar aajaun?"She asked.

"Haan bhabhi darwaz khula hain."Haseena replied with her usual cheerful voice.

"Chai laayi hoon aap dono k liye...mujhe pata hain sar dard karraha hoga."Tanvi said and Haseena smiled at her Bhabhi's care.

"And Happy Anniversary to both of you."She wished Anuseena.

"Thank You Bhabhi"They thanked her.

"Fresh hokar niche aajaiye...nashta ready hain."She said and left.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

Anuseena came downstairs hand in hand and mumma papa wished them.

"Happy Anniversary baccho."

"Thankyou Mumma papa"They said and touched their feet taking their blessings.

"Happy Anniv..anniverthari fufaji."Little Siya wished and Anubhav picked her up.

"Accha bacchu sirf fufaji ko wish Kiya haan!"Haseena showed fake anger.

"Aapko bhi bua."Siya said and kissed Haseena's cheek.

The family had their breakfast together and now it was time for Anuseena to leave.

"Aksar beti maike se jaati hain toh maa baap ko dukh hota hain par hum khush hain kyunki humari bacchi ki yeh pyari si muskan Jo dekhne ko milrahi hain."Papa said and Haseena hugged him tightly.

"Humesha khush rahena dono.Saath rahena ek dusre ki dhaal bankar."Mumma blessed them.

"Anubhav mujhe maaf kardena,maine aapke saath bohot bura bartaav kiya.Baat Hasi ki hoti hain toh Mera gussa mere kaaboo mein nahi raheta....maaf kardena mujhe."Shaurya apologized to him holding his hand.

"Aap maafi mat maangiye Shaurya.Humari bhi bahen hain hum aapki bhavnaye samajhte hain,aap apni jagah bilkul sahi the."Anubhav said with an assuring smile and they shared a brotherly hug and then Haseena hugged her brother.