Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

Addy Brinkshire here! Just wanted to let you know what this book will and will not contain. This book will contain Homophobia, mentions of child abuse, drugs, alcohol use, underage drinking, swearing, mentions of ED and kissing (not smut). 

However this story will NOT contain the following: Smut, suicide, self h*rm, racism, violence etc etc. 

It will have the characters go through experiaces that may be trigger warmings (I'll put TW at the top of each page if it may contain any sensitive topics) Also English is NOT  my first language and I'm dyslexic so there will probably be lots of spelling mistakes. Also leave feedback and requests at the bottom of each page please. (Your girls needs ideas). I also won't be the most consistent with updating but you know I'll try. 

All characters belong to JK Rowling I'm just using them for my story. 

Despite all the faults it may contain please read this with an open imagination. Again I will try to update as much as possible but with school and work my schedule may be quite full. If you would like me to specify the pronouns of each character I will and this is also just my interpretation of the what could've been if the wizarding world turned out this way.

So please. Sit down, get comfy and enjoy!

Regards 

Addy Brinkshire