Introduction

╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗
𝕿𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞 𝕯𝖔𝖌
╚══════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮══════╝

"𝔚𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔰𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔐𝔞𝔣𝔦𝔞.
'𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔇𝔞𝔷𝔞𝔦'𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔇𝔞𝔷𝔞𝔦'𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔢𝔰'. 𝔖𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔢, 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔬-𝔰𝔞𝔫, 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱?"

_____________

𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 t𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎.

"Takemichi. . . Shinichiro wasn't supposed to come alone."

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍- 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢.

___________

𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝.

"You know me."

"You have to believe me, please!"

"Of course I believe you. I'm no fool. I can see it in your eyes. You hold so much familiarity, love, longing. Things you'd never see a stranger hold for another stranger."

A teenage girl covered in bandages came forth to a boy kneeling before her with a gun pointed to his head. She lifted his head from his chin so she could get a better look of his dark eyes. Her own hollow, dark, almost empty.

"Yet I know nothing of you, Sano Manjiro."

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎.

__________

"You know Y/n?"

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"My n/n would've told me if she knew someone like you."

"Since when did my wife have an interest in red heads?"

"THAT'S IT! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS, BRAT!"

"STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME! I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS IN TWO, SHRIMP!"

"WE'RE THE SAME HEIGHT, JACKASS!"

𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜.

_____________

𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜.

"Let's go, Toman!"

"Leave no one alive, Tenjiku!"

"You better not run away!"

Two boys stood on high ground watching gangs battle one another. Their current interest being Toman: the one gang that tried to make peace before the fight.

"Why would Dazai-san want us to keep an eye on lowlife gangs?"

"It's because Sano Manjiro, Toman's leader, walts in the Port Mafia and claimed to know Dazai-san personally."

"So he's a threat."

"Don't bare your fangs yet, Jinko. We wait for the order."

𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚘𝚜.
___________

. . .

Steps echoed the hallway, a woman walked the dark halls to the last door at the end. From her neck to her ankles, her body was wrapped in white bandages along with one of her eyes. A red head at her right, shorter than her in hight, but that didn't make him any less intimidating.

Once she entered the room, she at the lonely desk at the end of the room. Her face void of any emotion. The shorter boy never left her side.

"What are we waiting for? Send them in."

. . . 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜.

____________

.
.
.

". . ."

". . ."

". . ."

"You want me to believe that this short stack found a way into the heart of my lovely little sister's heart?"

A man similar to a certain mafia boss asked dumbfounded. Two younger boys standing in front of him. Another group behind the bandaged man examined the two boys head to toe.

"They're not lying, Dazai. One of them must have an ability or they're both just delusional."

A man confirmed, though what shook out for the duo was that he never opened his eyes. The older man just popped his  lollipop back into his mouth. Dazai groaned out in annoyance mumbling about a "hat rack" then the blonde tiny boy in front of them.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.