Hear Me

Miyeon's phone won't stop buzzing as she received dozen of calls from her girlfriend, Yeh Shuhua.

She ignored the call, still sobbing from the article she have read.

She can't believe that her girlfriend went out with one of her friend that is being shipped with her.

The picture and article was enough for her to believe it.

Once again, her phone buzzed, a call from Shuhua. She aggressively wiped her tears and accepted the call.

"Yeo-"

"Let's break up! I trusted you a lot Yeh Shuhua! Yet you broke my heart, you shattered it in million pieces!! Are you going to explain it?! That you never did that? That you never cheated?! Well the picture and article is already enough Shuhua!! I trusted you... " She sobbed.

"Are you done?" Shuhua replied from the other line, but her voice seems sound so real.

"Now that's all you are going to say?? After all I have said? You truly don't ca-"

"Look at your back honey, it's hard for me to carry this things." She immediately turned around and saw Shuhua holding a cake, but she was not alone.

The whole members are there, together with Tzuyu, Mina, Sana and also Hyewon. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"What's all this about?" She sniffed.

"Did you forget something Jagi?" Shuhua said as she wiped the tear that had escaped on Miyeon's eyes.

"I-i don't know..."

"It's our monthsary baby. So Happy Monthsary." Shuhua gently said and kissed her girlfriend's forehead.

"W-wait I don't understand, the a-article." Shuhua chuckled and handed the cake to Tzuyu.

"Jagi, it was all a set up. The article wasn't real, me and Hyewon did that on purpose."

"Just to make me cry like this? Who's idea was that?" Miyeon said and raised an eyebrow.

"It wasn't me." Sana said and coughed.

"Unnie...."

"I swear it wasn't me Miyeon-ah!! I-it was Minnie's idea!!" Sana panickly said and pointed Minnie who was clinging into Soojin.

"Sana unnie!! I just helped you but it was your idea!! Unnie listen to me, it was Sana unnie's idea!"

"And you little wolf, you followed Sana unnie's idea that me cry like this! I'll blame you if my pretty face will be ruined!" Miyeon said and pinched Shuhua's ear causing her to hiss in pain.

"Y-yah baby that hurts, plus your still beautiful even if you cried so hard." Shuhua said and caressed her girlfriend's face.

"Really?" Miyeon sniffed.

"Yuppp."

"Then hand me a mirror, I'll check my self."

"W-what?? I-i do-"

"I have a mirror here!" Mina shouted and handed Miyeon her mirror.