Part 2

"means speaking

-means doing

: means thinking

(means phone calls

/means I'm narrating

*means mumbling/talking under breath

/Izuku walked out of the class not wanting to be a part of this when Bakugou found out that Denki told the entire class about his supposed to be secret relationship. Izuku stopped by the dorm kitchen to bring his brother's friend some snacks./

/Back in class 1-A Uraraka and Momo were heated./ "What the hell do you mean they're dating!!!" Uraraka yelled at Denki over and over again as he finally realized his mistake.

Momo was definitely in the mood to fight Bakugou right now even though we all know that she would lose didn't matter if he was pregnant or not. The entire class started arguing over this.

Some were mad because Uraraka was bullying answers out of Denki even though he was already in tears. Some were on Momo's side for god knows what reason as all she was doing was repeating how she was gonna kill Bakugou for stealing her man away from her. Aizawa just sighed and sent them all out to their common room./

/Back with Izuku, he made sure to call Bakugou because he was easily pissed off by people waking him up out of his sleep no matter who it is and that included Todoroki.

Izuku called Bakugous's phone but was answered by a different voice./

(Oh hi todoroki-kun um..is kacchan still sleeping o did you just happen to have his phone?)-Izu (Oh no he's awake he just doesn't want to get up right now which he should considering his appointment is in three hours and he acts like he needs two to get ready and-)- Todo (Todoroki?)- Izu asked confused as he heard his best friend being cut off but then all of a sudden he could hear why. (IZUKU!!)- Bakugou yelled out (Hi kacchan how was your nap?) Izuku was being nice even though he knew Bakugou was about to yell at him. (DON'T "Hi kacchan" ME! YOU WANNA FIGHT ME!?)

Todoroki pulled the phone away from his boyfriend. "Baby please stop yelling i'm right here and I already can't hear because of you." Bakugo turned away from his boyfriend and began to talk in the only other voice he knew how to use which was a whisper. "...Sorry..."

Izuku still being on the phone with the two was fangirling. (You two are soooooo cute I didn't think anyone could bring out his soft spot."

MY best advice is to reread most of my stories i really don't feel like typing out all these stories word for word. Anyway im getting my shorter stories started first so im not spending so much time without posting anything.