The Life of a Teen Stripper (Coming Late 2013)

Preview -

 "Shayna, Shayna!" I heard one of my peers from the strip club call out to me. I snapped out of my day dream mode and turned my attention to Asia - my closet friend here. She was dressing to get ready and go home - like what I should be doing. "Yes Asia?" I had finally said getting up and putting on my casual cloths. I hate walking around here wearing that stuff, but I do it for the money. Asia slightly chuckled. "What's up with you and this zoning out crap?" shrugging my shoulder, I grabbed my Toms and put them on. I don't what's been going on with me nowadays. I've been zoning out into another world for some apparent odd reason. I shook it off and grabbed my jacket. "Asia, is it clear out there?" I asked not wanting to take the back door since it was crowded near it with some of the stripper. As she shook her head, I gathered my belongings, kissed her cheek and left. I was ready to get home and dive into my comfortable bed. The money that I had earned tonight for shaking my ass was enough to cover the rent. As I opened the house door, my puppy Bella barked as she began to lick on me. I smiled slightly and placed my bags on the living room couch, picked her up, and headed upstairs. One things about me - a somewhat normal teenager being a stripper is - that it feels uncomfortable being a teenage stripper though. Having perverts stare at you as you shake some mula, no. If it wasn't for my dad walking out my life and my mom passing away, I wouldn't technically be here at this point. Would you like it to have mean - in like their late 20's, 30's and 40's starring at you like you some piece of meat...even thought you are 17 and a half years old? I shook the thought off and placed Bella into her bed by mines and changed into some short and a tank top. I put my phone on the charger, not even stopping to check it and hopping inside and drifting to sleep.

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I skipping down the hallway heading to my last period classroom when I bumped into Chresanto August, one of the popular football players here.

"Damn, my bad shawty," he said looking me up and down biting his lip. This nigga serious? I didn't have any time of the day to be fucking with this prick.

"What do you wan't Chresasnto's?" I say simply putting my hands on my hips, quite annoyed.

"...Hold up." he chuckled and raised an eyebrow looking at me curious. "Do you work at King of Diamonds?" he said looking at me closely. Shit...

"Uh, no. why?" I slightly chuckled making it sound like an ridiculous question to ask. But honestly, we both knew that I was lying.

Chresanto chuckled. "Nah, ma, It's all good. Your little secret is safe with me." he smiled charmingly while walking to me. I backed back a little as my heart began to pound. Bad enough he knows I am a stripper, what else do he wan't?

 "Okay, good. What do you want Chresanto?" I ask scrunching up my face pushing him away from me. He smirked.

"But I'm gon' need a favor," he chuckled. "Probably won't we today, but I will need it." he shrugged.

I shrugged my shoulders, not really thinking twice about it and walking to the office.

  ~.~.~.~.~

"Do my dance on yo' dick, Ooh you know you love this shit." song flooded the building. Today was my check day and besides, I was in a really good mood. I peeped around the curtain eyeing a pool full of men. Not surprised. My eyes searched the crowd and widened when I saw....Chresanto.

"What the flying fuck is he doing here?" I thought raising my eyebrow. I seen that he looked at me and chuckled lightly. I rolled my eyes at the smirk that pleased his face and flipping back the curtain.