1: The Way

Shayna on da' side >>>> (This is just the beginning btw, it gets better.)

Official Chapter 1: The Way.

  Once Shayna pulled off from the parting lot of the strip club, she dived back into her seat and driven all the way home. She hated the way men acted that way towards her. In the inside, to her, they only wanted to fuck her then leave her within a flash. And she couldn't let that happened. God has blessed Shayna Williams with a body of a goddess! That easily attracts men. So, therefor, she had to hide it all in to be very protective over herself. She grew up building this wall between her and others to protect herself. You see the way she acts towards Chresanto? Even though she didn't like him, that was part of the reason though. As Shayna hopped out her Ranger and locked the door, she headed inside to just cuddle with her bundle of joy, her doggy. As she stuck the key into the hole, you could already hear the barking of baby Bella running towards the door. She knows her mothers scent. Shayna smiled lightly as she opened the door and picking up Bella. Bella began licking Shayna cheeks as she laughed and put her down and locking the door behind her before traveling upstairs to her bathroom. As she changed into a long T-Shit, put Bella on the other pillow and jumped in. She put on some music, putting the ear-buds into her ear and going to sleep.

+~+

Shayna put Bella some food into her bowl before she went off to school so that when she wake up she could eat. Shayna slipped on her red flats, and gold necklace. She fixed her makeup, grabbed her backpack then left. This morning she was missing Chresanto for some odd reason. Damn, the girl couldn't even take a shower without him on her mind. She didn't like it, she had said to herself. He was just the cutest thing ever. But still, she didn't want to have nothing to do with him, at all. 

  As Shayna pulled up into the school's parking lot she saw her best friends, Jacob Perez and baby girl, Emia Washington. Before she could even get out, she heard Emia's voice approaching her car. She laughed knowing she was popping off at the mouth at Jacob right 'bout now. She slided down from her seat, shaking her head.

  "I told you that I was playing damn!" Emia said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest. She was actually waiting on Shayna to say something like she usually would. Nothing yet.

"Ain't nobody got time for that shit! I told you I wasn't feeling good this morning, but what? You STILL choose to play these childish ass games with me. Ain't nobody got time for that shit." Jacob snapped back, annoyed. This was sorta' a daily routine, it was sad. Before Emia could snap back, Shayna rolled her eyes and butted in.

"Can BOTH of y'all shut the fuck up?!" she said laughing. "Damn, can't y'all just fuck and shut up?" she asks shaking her head. Emia gagged disgustingly, and Jacob rolled her eyes shivering as if that was the most nastiest thing he ever heard. Shayna shook her head as she walked up to the school main doors with the two following behind her.

As she opened the main doors, she had saw that Chresanto was at his locker listening to music. Out of all the people in the hallway she mainly spotted him? Shayna rubbed her temples confused while walking directly towards her locker. Since Jacob's locker was right besides hers, she decided to talk to him. 

"Jakey, are you coming over tonight? I'm free," she said looking at him with a smile upon her face. She use to like him, he was tall, sexy, light skinned and has the most softest Afro ever. To be honest, she still had a little feelings left over for him. Jacob chuckled smiling. "Sure, I needa' spend time with my boo anyways." Shayna lightly blushed grabbing her two books from her locker and closing it. "Alright, cool," she said grabbing his hand and walking down the hallway to homeroom.