~10~

The old man with blond hair was approaching the large black building that had a dark aura surrounding it. Philza slowed to a stop, standing in front of the portal that would take him into the prison. Phil let out a sigh, hoping his nerves could be calmed by the answers he seeked. Phil took a step before disappearing into the portal.

The large hybrid of a creeper and human was sitting at the front desk, his attention taken when he heard the swirling sound of someone exiting the nether portal. His green and black eyes fixated on the old man walking out of the dark portal. Philza lifted his head looking up at the massive monster.

"Phil." Sam stood up, glared down at Phil. "Why so hostile?" Phil smiled nervously as he started approaching the desk. Sam kept his eye's on Philza, slowly moving his head before Philza stopped in front of him. "What brings you to Pandora?" Sam cast his suspicions on Phil. "I can read you like a book." Phil pointed out. "However, I'm not here for the reasons you think I'm here for." Phil stated but Sam wasn't convinced.

"Why are you here then?" Sam questioned. "Believe it or not. I'm only here for answers." Phil stated. "What questions are you looking for answers to?" Sam asked. "The questions are for Dream." Philza stated. "You really expect me to let you into the prison to talk to Dream? No, you and Techno have been acting suspicious the last few days. You're planning something." Sam claimed "I'm not looking to release Dream."

"But Techno is." Philza let out a sigh knowing he wouldn't get his chance to talk to Dream without telling Sam the full story, but he was worried if he was right, Tommy would get hurt. "I think Dream has a partner." Phil's words made Sam's eyes widen. "Don't lie." Sam was hoping Phil was bluffing.

"Recently, Tommy found a stranger on the borders of the SMP." Sam returned to his glare. "You're lying. Only Dream can get through the barrier." Sam tried to keep his rage under control but Phil could hear a low growl coming from Sam. "I need to ask Dream if his deal with Dream XD included anyone else." Phil explained.

"You think someone else has the power to let people into the SMP?" Sam asked before Phil nodded. Sam pulled his gaze away before sitting down. "Dream's too careful to allow a loose end like that." "That's why I need to talk to Dream. The situation doesn't make any sense." Phil stated. The two were quiet as Sam processed what he was told.

"Do you think Dream XD opened the barrier for this person?" He looked back at Phil. "I already had Foolish interrogate Dream XD, but it doesn't seem like he did. No one knows much about Dream and Dream XD's contract, so if I want answers I have to ask Dream. Dream XD is too cryptic." Philza stated.

"Dream XD is known for keeping quiet on any deals he makes." Sam mumbled. "Now that you know the situation, would you guide me to Dream's cell?" Phil asked. Sam focused his attention back to Phil. "As much as this situation causes worry, I can't allow a risk like you get close to Dream." Sam stood firm. Phil wasn't surprised by Sam's decision.

"However, I'd like to meet this new person." Sam stated. "That might be difficult. I piss off Tommy so he's not letting me near him or Clay." Consern filled Sam. "You let Tommy take him home." Sam nearly shouted. "I had no choice. Tommy won't go anywhere without him." Phil explained. "What if that man is dangerous?" Sam's volume made Phil take a step back. "Why do you think I'm trying to talk to Dream." Phil stated. "You should be more focused on keeping Tommy safe."

"Clay seems harmless for now. I want to talk to Dream to get more information." Phil tried explaining but Sam was pissed Phil would leave the fragile child with an unknown person who could be a threat. "I'll get the information out of Dream. You focus on keeping Tommy safe." Sam instructed.

"Fine, but let me know if you learn anything from him." Phil turned around before making his way towards the portal. Sam watched Phil disappear before Sam grabbed his forehead with worry filling his head. Sam wanted to protect Tommy but he had to stay to watch Dream. If Dream escaped, all hell would break loose.