Chapter 1: the first day

Today would be the day ink and Nejire would be helping with the new class 1-A. They would be making their way to the classroom.

Nejire: so... your past tormentors are in this class huh...

Ink: yep... but I'll be fine.

Nejire: you sure?

Ink: Nejire... I've experienced things you possibly wouldn't imagine... what make you think I can't handle this...?

Nejire:.... Uhh... i don't know.

Ink: exactly. Now let's just get this over with. I don't want to deal with this any longer than we have too.

Nejire: fair.

Once they got to the class they would Knock on the door. And aizawa would tell them to come inside.

Aizawa: alright class-

Ilda: excuse me but- *muffle talking*

Ink: you're not excused... and I'll remove the ink off your face once this is over. (Rip off car...)

Aizawa: anyways... this here is ink sans-

Izumi: No that's not!

Aizawa: *sigh* for the last time yagi... he isn't your brother...

Izumi: YES HE- gah!

Aizawa: Ink!

Ink:....

Ink would be holding Izumi by her neck.

Aizawa: enough!

Ink would then throw Izumi to the ground.

Ink: take this as a warning... I'm not your friend or your brother...  no leave me alone...

Ink would then walk back over to nejire.

Aizawa: anyways... I want you all to grab a gym uniform and meet me outside.

Ochaco: what about-

Ink: his class... his rules... after all, I've went through all of his teachings alright... come on Nejire.

Ink would then leave with Nejire following after him. They would arrive to the training field.

Nejire: you okay ink?

Ink: I'm okay...

Nejire:... hey! Ink! Why don't you lay on my lap to help relax?

Ink:... Nejire... I appreciate- *looks at Nejire who's pouting*

Nejire: you layed on Eula's lap! Why not mine!?

Ink: huh... I mean... I was kinda exhausted that day so-

Nejire: please!

Ink: *sigh* fine...

Nejire: yes! Let's go lay by those trees!

She would grab inks hand and pull him to the trees. She would then sit on her knees and ink would feel a bit embarrassed. But he would lay on her lap.

Ink thought: to be honest... this does feel nice...

Nejire: oh right! Ink.

Ink: hmm?

Nejire: aren't you going to remove that ink on that guys mouth?

Ink: oh right... *snaps his finger* there we go.

Ink would think about taking a nap. So he would just close his eyes. And Nejire would just play with his hair. Aizawa would arrive and see them. He would tell them the other students would be there soon.