FNAF part : one

yooo whats up,in highlight of the fnaf movie here is this 

TRIGGER TRIGGER 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEAVY TERMS OF DEATH AND ABUSE MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad grammor 

spoilor in fnaf

Considering how every one knew the happy family, the aftons.

"Wait what world?" kaminari asked "This is FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY" I said "the horror game of chucky chesse? " kirishima  joked "yes, Now shut up and watch"

But this is not true, in fact it was the worst family for the two older twins.

Michael and Terrance (he changed his name when he died as his father chose the name and killed him)

the family consisted of Clara, Willam, Michale, Terrance, Elizzabeth, Christoper( cc)

the down fall started when clara was under the influnce and was in a car crash. Thats when william was a recluse leaving mike and terrance to take care of there siblings alone. 

then was the murders. Five missing children at their fathers restraunt.  the bite of '87( or '83)Michael who killed christopher in Freddys mouth. 

terrance was the first to die by the hands of his father after having an agrument with him , william who was drunk. pushed Terrance down the storage stairs and dismeberd. terrance who was stuffed into lolbit.

 elizabeth went missing at circes baby

where terrance aided michale in sister location.

that when michael died by gut removol

more to come 

comment on the fnaf movie