Chapter 321-325

Chapter 321 Si Yan's dystocia
  Shibai: "..."

  Shibai was really shocked.

  He said in disbelief: "Si Yan said before that he would not return to the Golden Dragon Clan and that he did not recognize the people of the Golden Dragon Clan. Are you sincere?" "What do you think?"

  Shewang walked towards Shibai step by step, his steps were steady.

  "If you don't look for trouble, my mistress does intend to quit. She doesn't care about Long Ji's identity, and she doesn't want to have any relatives from the Golden Dragon Clan." "But, you are not only looking for trouble, you are also looking for death!" The snake orc man looked at

  him

  . Become very ferocious. He was at Shibai's side in an instant.

  "Don't think you are innocent. The moment you help a sinful female and take action against a female of mine, you are already a dead person here!" As he said that, the cold-blooded snake orc's palms were filled with lightning, and he

  jumped From behind the golden dragon, it penetrated straight into Shibai's heart.

  Shibai's eyes widened in disbelief.

  "You...really..."

  Snake Beast Man said: "We have never set our sights on anything from the Golden Dragon Clan. Don't be so sentimental."

  The Snake Beastman pulled his hand out of his heart, and Shibai didn't say anything. life.

  The snake-orc turned around.

  Behind the tall figure, what fell down was a huge golden dragon orc.

  The snake orc frowned slightly and smelled himself. He had been beaten and killed too many times, and his body was stained with some unclean blood and mud.

  If it was normal, he would definitely clean up before going to see Si Yan, but now it was too late.

  He flashed and went to look for Si Yan.

  Inside Si Yan's cave, she was already sweating profusely.

  Tyson stepped forward hurriedly and said: "Lord, you are finally here. Si Yan is still alive, and she won't let me help." The

  snake orc immediately stepped forward, "Baby, how are you?"

  The cold-blooded and cold-blooded man outside The God of Death completely softened when he was in front of Si Yan.

  Si Yan gritted her teeth and grabbed his arm tightly. "Want, I feel pain..."

  Tyson took a few steps back, walked out of the cave, and waited outside the cave.

  It was raining outside, and the cool rain made Tyson sober.

  He takes the form of a beast, which makes it easier to hide his emotions.

  The ice on his body melted, the wounds were exposed, and blood flowed out.

  He licked his wounds silently.

  The air is very moist and uncomfortable.

  Si Yan was in the cave, sweat, rain, etc. were mixed together, and she felt extremely uncomfortable.

  "Tyson!" the snake orc said anxiously.

  Tyson had never heard emotions in Deli's voice. This was the first time he heard such anxious emotions in the voice of this cold-hearted snake orc.